News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

FREE AT LAST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by daytonalo, January 11, 2007, 09:37:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

daytonalo

This is what I do , take a deep breath , and DON'T respond . Lets all contribute information , not sarcasm , the site, and all of us regardless of skill level will prosper . What ever your skill level is you can contribute , and we can all help each other achieve our dream , A WING CAR! I I don't make post's because I have spare time , I just like to help anyone out that wants advice , Again their is plenty of talent on here and together we can help each other move forward !
                                                                                    Thank you , Larry

Ghoste

Hey Daytonalo, nice to see you around again. 
Now that you've cornered A pillar trim, what's next on your list?

daytonalo

WORLD PEACE , OOPS , BUSH HAS THAT COVERED !!!!!!!!

PocketThunder

i thought you said you were gonna take a deep breath?.....??   :icon_smile_big:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

BB1

Wait I didn't vote.  ??? Left out of the loop again..... Gawd!! :brickwall:
Delete my profile

Charger_Fan

Quote from: cudahob3 on January 11, 2007, 05:03:21 PM
Wait I didn't vote.  ??? Left out of the loop again..... Gawd!! :brickwall:
Well, try to stay in the loop when Dads69 get's booted. :icon_smile_tongue:

Welcome back, Larry. :)

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

daytonalo

Thanks ,I will try to post some new pix later tonight ! Thanks to all ! Larry o

PocketThunder

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on January 11, 2007, 05:27:10 PM
Well, try to stay in the loop when Dads69 get's booted. :icon_smile_tongue:

aint that the truth... :yesnod:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

nascarxx29

1969 R4 Daytona XX29L9B410772
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23UOA174597
1970 FY1 Superbird RM23UOA166242
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23VOA179697
1968 426 Road Runner RM21J8A134509
1970 Coronet RT WS23UOA224126
1970 Daytona Clone XP29GOG178701

daytonalo

Thanks dad , can I drive the daytona tonight ?  I hope we can all get along !
                                   Larry O

THE CHARGER PUNK

Welcome back dude and get back on that horse(the daytona project) :yesnod:

Shakey

Quote from: daytonalo on January 11, 2007, 06:18:24 PM
I hope we can all get along !
                                   Larry O

That's up to you now isn't it!   :yesnod:

Shakey

Quote from: THE CHARGER PUNK on January 11, 2007, 06:24:05 PM
... get back on that horse(the daytona project) :yesnod:

That's right - the Daytona project, not the high horse he used to ride around on here!   :D

dads_69

Shakey, when are your comments going to be enough. Leave well enough alone already, now your just  :stirthepot:.
Daytonalo has spoke his peace and is back here now, even he said, lets all get along now!
Mark
Hey, you can hate the game but don't hate the player.

Shakey

Quote from: dads_69 on January 11, 2007, 07:32:40 PM
Shakey, when are your comments going to enough. Leave well enough alone already, now your just  :stirthepot:.
Daytonalo has spoke his peace and is back here now, even he said, lets all get along now!
Mark

It's OK to  :stirthepot: isn't it?   :D

You're right I'll let it all go but I did want to have some fun first because I have a tough time forgetting how Daytonalo treated everyone around here before he was benched!   :rotz:

I spend a lot of time on this site, day in and day out, posting useful and sometimes useless information and I do my best to treat everyone with respect, unless of course they deserve otherwise.  I expect the same from others.   :cheers:

Brock Samson

Welcome Back! How about some pics of your handywork Larry, I'm an admirer...  :icon_smile_big:

firefighter3931

Larry, welcome back....looking forward to some good tech info.  :icon_smile_cool:

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

hotrod98

Shakey, How's your daytona project coming along?

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

hemi68charger

Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

Shakey

Quote from: hotrod98 on January 11, 2007, 08:45:12 PM

I don't have a Daytona project.  What made you think I did?   :shruggy:

PocketThunder

Quote from: Shakey on January 11, 2007, 08:56:04 PM
Quote from: hotrod98 on January 11, 2007, 08:45:12 PM

I don't have a Daytona project.  What made you think I did?   :shruggy:

uhhhh, he was jerking your chain...

hotrod98

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

mikepmcs

right off the bat, everyone is getting ugly :down:

maybe i'm just missing something but.... yup i'm gonna say it....."can't we all just get along"

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

daytonalo

Things should be fine for a while , I have plenty of meds .