News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1969 Daytona SE

Started by THE CHARGER PUNK, January 12, 2007, 08:01:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghoste

Well Matt, where are they?  I'm slowly beginning to get a little bit skeptical here.  It's waaay past 5pm and you've been on the site posting in other threads.  You aren't waiting for the ink to dry on the prints or anything like that are you?

hotrod98

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

Ghoste

It's even past 5pm on the west coast now, isn't it?

THE CHARGER PUNK

its930pm friday here and i did not go 2 get the pics it could be a few days but dont wait up they will be here as soon as i  can, i just saw The Hitcher so it didnt have time 2 get pics they will be here by monday tuesday latest HAVE FAITH THE CAR EXISTS AND SO DOES THE PICS IN MY NIKON CAMERA THEY WILL BE HERE :yesnod:

tan top

Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

Ghoste

The key words being "don't wait up"?

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: THE CHARGER PUNK on January 19, 2007, 03:21:50 PM
im at school its lunch time i get off early 2day at 2:20 so b4 5 pics should be here :yesnod:,also they are developed just waiting for me 2 walk the 10 miles to the store 2 pick them up :yesnod:

Walk 10 miles to the drugstore?   No public transportation where you live?   No rollerskates?  No bike?  No carservice?  No friends to give you a ride?

Watching a movie was more important than getting the "pics"?  sheesh........ :rotz:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Ghoste

What about no film processing within 10 miles of your school?  They don't locate schools in the urban centers in BC?

THE CHARGER PUNK

my school is in the town where i live, and where my dad drops the photos off isnt exactly close for me 2 walk, i didnt mean ''dont wait up'' like the pics arent coming but more like dont sit on here and be ''WHERES THE PICS???'' I assure you they will be here, i will pick them up this week for sure maybe tomorrow maybe monday i have been busy for the last little bit :yesnod:

69_500

So back to my origional prediction, pics will be posted by February 2028. Maybe put it off until March of 2028. :icon_smile_evil:

65post

Quote from: THE CHARGER PUNK on January 20, 2007, 02:48:43 PM
my school is in the town where i live, and where my dad drops the photos off isnt exactly close for me 2 walk, i didnt mean ''dont wait up'' like the pics arent coming but more like dont sit on here and be ''WHERES THE PICS???'' I assure you they will be here, i will pick them up this week for sure maybe tomorrow maybe monday i have been busy for the last little bit :yesnod:
-   Guess what it`s MONDAY!!
Previously owned Daytona XX29L9B423239 - f8 - white int. - power windows.

69_500

Yeah but still only 2007.

THE CHARGER PUNK

Guess what? i have the pictures :yesnod: scanner is gettin installed tomorrow :yesnod: the wait continues :yesnod:

PocketThunder

Quote from: THE CHARGER PUNK on January 22, 2007, 10:23:48 PM
Guess what? i have the pictures :yesnod: scanner is gettin installed tomorrow :yesnod: the wait continues :yesnod:

:smilielol: what a bunch of crap Brewster. :slap:  What do you win in this bet with your buddies on how long you can drag this out? :sleep: :sleep:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

PocketThunder

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on January 23, 2007, 11:20:32 AM
...meanwhile... :popcrn:

Charger_Punk heads back to the Bat Cave to hook up the Bat Scanner........

dads_69

So the pictures are at the Bat cave? Interesting........... ;D
Mark
Hey, you can hate the game but don't hate the player.

Charger_Fan

I hope he didn't get lost, the sign is pretty large. ;D

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Ghoste

And then we get to rag on him because it's an after the fact install.   :D

69bronzeT5

:popcrn: I am actually eating popcorn right now
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1971 Charger R/T: B5 Blue 440 Automatic
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1970 GTO: 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: 340 Automatic

dads_69

I looked on the web for a link as too who may own this *mod top* Daytona now, but I didn't find any info. if the car actually existed, don't you think Galen would have informed the web site here or someone who is friends w/him here, say nascarxx29, hemigeno, Chris, Troy. If I missed the link w/the info. I'm sorry,but I found nothing about the car existing.
Mark
Edit:
Charger Punk, you have to understand were we're coming from here. You not being able to provide us w/photos,let alone anyone else talking about such a rare car which you said you would a while ago, now its until you have a scanner set up, whats your next excuse gonna be? See my point, thus being the reason why so many of us are calling you out on the hole story.
Hey, you can hate the game but don't hate the player.

THE CHARGER PUNK

it was at the moapr madness 2005 show at kwantlem college in Surrey ,BC,Canada i know 8 wheeler was there :yesnod: so he mightve seen the car-MATT

69bronzeT5

:errr: Im getting anxious here.
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1971 Charger R/T: B5 Blue 440 Automatic
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1970 GTO: 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: 340 Automatic

69_500

Still a long ways off till 2028. so I'm not holding my breath quite yet.

As far as the statement of who Galen is buddies with. I don't really know if any of those people listed would be considered buddies of Galen's. I would say that Dave has probably had the most interaction with Galen over the years. I've only talked to the guy a handful of times.