News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

my little tribute to...........

Started by wingcar builder, January 13, 2007, 08:01:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wingcar builder

here is my little tribute to the true founders of this great forum. remember, without these ..........none of this would exist. remember your history and cherish the memories. some of us were at these races and some of us were just kids. some of us were not even born yet. nevertheless, learn the history and pass it on to your kids and grand kids.i've had a couple Chargers in my day(69 & 70) and some coronet R/T's and have worked on two superbirds  the last one belonged to a friend of mine who passed away last year, he bought the car new and i took care of it for the last 12 yrs and even took it to a few shows because he was always to busy. but i will have one someday when the kids are grown. so for now i'll enjoy my hobby at present. Hemigene was hoping to see more of these so here you go Gene.....enjoy,  Wingcar builder

wingcar builder

can't forget Tiny!

THE CHARGER PUNK

SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!! is that brickhouses daytona??? as glotzbach had no stripe on back right?

wingcar builder

yep, that's the talladega PDA car although it did have Glotzbach's name on the car they put duct tape over it for the race. i do have a couple of pics with the stripe. i'll be talkng to Terry Nichels tuesday and i'll ask him about that.got more pics coming, trying to downsize them and the computer is running slow.

Ghoste

Those are nice.  You're right about passing on the history too.  Is it SEMA that has the "Take A Kid To A Car Show" campaign?