News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Dyno'ing the EDDY 451

Started by Challenger340, January 14, 2007, 01:11:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Challenger340

Just an "update".
This things driven the route66 in California, from Alberta Canada, and back,
as well as numerous street flogg'ins,
etc.
etc.

pump fuel, CHEAP & EASY.

Healthy respect for this little combo, and it makes power like a "Big Incher", RELIABLY !
Only wimps wear Bowties !

firefighter3931

Now that's an endurance test.....bet your customer is a very happy camper.  :icon_smile_big:

Quote from: Challenger340 on June 20, 2008, 09:44:58 AM
Just an "update".
This things driven the route66 in California, from Alberta Canada, and back,
as well as numerous street flogg'ins,

You can't ask for more than that  :2thumbs:

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

Challenger340

Just heard from the 451 owner, Says "he went flogg'in at the track".

Calgary track @ 4200 ft elevation(good day).
'69 Runner, full weight, exhaust, everything works, all steel.
833 4 spd,
Pump Premium
355 rear gears

Crappy 60 ft @ 2.2 sec blowing the tires off, but still managed a 12.6 and 110 mph. (thats 12.2 @ sea level)
Attaboy Jimbo !
NOT BAD  :2thumbs:

Methinks with an auto & 3500 stall, 4.10 cogs / Slicks, the thing should manage mid 11's closer to sea level.

Only wimps wear Bowties !

firefighter3931

Nice.....it's making great power given the elevation.  :2thumbs:

Just imagine if he could 60ft in the 1.6-1.7 range....solid mid 11 combo for sure.  :icon_smile_cool:

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs