News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

k frame

Started by HUNGRYMAN, September 02, 2005, 07:57:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HUNGRYMAN

Does anyone know if a 70rt 440 kframe will fit in 68rt ?  Also does a426 hemi fit in a 440 kframe with just 
a motor mount change?

69hemi

http://www.69hemi.com
1969 Hemi R/T Charger
1969 440 GTX
1965 Hemi A/FX Plymouth
1964 Hemi Superstock Dodge
02 Ram
95 Ram

cudaken

Excpet the Hemi, all B-body K-frame's are the same. Why do you ask? Is it do a Hemi or does yours have a damaged K-frame?

Cuda Ken
I am back

HUNGRYMAN

Cudaken, I was looking at a 68 "J" code that has no k frame.  I also saw a 440 kframe on ebay

HUNGRYMAN

69hemi

Quote from: HUNGRYMAN on September 02, 2005, 11:33:51 AM
Cudaken, I was looking at a 68 "J" code that has no k frame.   I also saw a 440 kframe on ebay

HUNGRYMAN

Not the 4x4 conversion on e-bay I hope?
http://www.69hemi.com
1969 Hemi R/T Charger
1969 440 GTX
1965 Hemi A/FX Plymouth
1964 Hemi Superstock Dodge
02 Ram
95 Ram

8WHEELER

You will have to use a 70 sway bar, the 68 sway bar will not work through the 70 K-Frame.

Dan
74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.

bull

Quote from: cudaken on September 02, 2005, 09:01:25 AM
Excpet the Hemi, all B-body K-frame's are the same. Why do you ask? Is it do a Hemi or does yours have a damaged K-frame?

Cuda Ken

Aren't the K-frames for the 225 different or is it the motor mounts I'm thinking of?

Chryco Psycho

the / 6 uses a different K as well