News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Look what I found hidding behind a garbage truck.

Started by moparnutty, January 11, 2007, 10:35:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beep Beep Dave

I am sorry guys...just a little cranky lately, but could you imagine coming home only to find out your wife sold your Mopar(s). To me thats dirty pool.

Bill, you got a doubling/cloning creame? I thought you only had one? And I see two!!!
Don't tell anyone but I think the 1988 to 1990 IROC rags are one of the nicest convertibles ever made. I have been looking for one for awhile, but haven't come across the right one yet.

Dave 
'69-1/2 SIXPACK/SIXBBL REGISTRY On-Line Registry for the Lift Off Hood cars!!!
Maple Leaf Mopars your Canadian Mopar site.

1970 Charger R/T

69_500

To be honest she doesn't. She does have a garage door opener though. Even though she has to park outside. There is a freezer in the garage, so she uses the opener to get to that. But in all honestly she probably goes into the garage about 3 times a year. Most nights I'm asked to go out into the freezer to get whatever food she is going to cook.

xs29j8Bullitt

Quote from: hemi68charger on January 13, 2007, 01:54:53 PM
Quote from: 62 Max on January 13, 2007, 09:54:20 AM
`Make me an offer! :devil:

A hemi Charger....  ;D

Quote from: hemi68charger
Two 'Birds !!??  You need a hemi Charger... lol

Troy - You are going to make your Hemi Charger feel unwanted if you keep trying to trade it off...  :icon_smile_wink:

Allen
After 8 years of downsizing, whats left...
1968 Charger R/T, Automatic, 426 Hemi
1968 Polara 4Dr Sdn, Automatic, 440 Magnum
1968 Polara 4Dr HT, Automatic, 383
1969 Charger 500, 4 Speed, 440 Magnum
1969 Daytona, Automatic, 440 Magnum
1969 Road Runner, 4 Speed, 426 Hemi
1970 `Cuda, Automatic, 440-6BBL
1970 Challenger T/A, Automatic, 340 6 Pack
2004 Ram, Automatic, 5.7L Hemi
2009 Challenger SRT8, Automatic, 6.1L Hemi
<This Space Reserved for a 2016 Challenger SRT Hellcat, 8Sp Automatic,

hemi68charger

Quote from: xs29j8Bullitt on January 16, 2007, 08:35:44 PM
Quote from: hemi68charger on January 13, 2007, 01:54:53 PM
Quote from: 62 Max on January 13, 2007, 09:54:20 AM
`Make me an offer! :devil:

A hemi Charger....  ;D

Quote from: hemi68charger
Two 'Birds !!??  You need a hemi Charger... lol

Troy - You are going to make your Hemi Charger feel unwanted if you keep trying to trade it off...  :icon_smile_wink:

Allen

Easy for you to say Mr.I-have-two-aero-Dodges-AND-a-68hemicharger....  :icon_smile_big:

I'm starting to feel like no wing car wants me......  :RantExplode:
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

Ghoste

Said the man with a Hemi, a 500, and a Six Pack car. (not a bad representation of the second generation btw).

69_500

If I'm not mistaken, he has all three aero cars from the Mopar camp.

Then again Troy, you have a 500 too. But I do think your 68 already feels unwanted. I mean heck you've had it in a shop for how long now? Then before you get it home, you're wanting to send it elsewhere.

hemi68charger

Quote from: 69_500 on January 17, 2007, 07:59:18 PM
If I'm not mistaken, he has all three aero cars from the Mopar camp.

Then again Troy, you have a 500 too. But I do think your 68 already feels unwanted. I mean heck you've had it in a shop for how long now? Then before you get it home, you're wanting to send it elsewhere.

It's past 5 freakin' years.. The problem is I don't have the green-backs just to yank it out of my buddy's shop and take it elsewhere to finish..  Guess that's the price for being poor and trusting noone skill-wise to finish it to my standards...... relatively speaking of course....

Guess my spirit towards the car has been broken a bit.......
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

dads_69

The way I see it, hes trying to hide his car from people who would normally bother him about the car. Asking questions about it whatever else type of info. He doesn't want to sell it apparently.Its not a good idea at all to take his wife some cash and get the car. Its no different than us keeping our cars in a place where they can't be touched, scratched, stolen and etc...I'm being optimistic here, not a pessimist. Put yourself in the guy shoes.
Mark
Hey, you can hate the game but don't hate the player.