News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Look what I Found!!!!!! Updated Updated

Started by bookedbydano, January 20, 2007, 05:13:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

69DodgeCharger

Holy "back from the dead thread" Batman!
http://www.mypowerblock.com/profile/69DodgeCharger

The bugle sounds the charge begins. But on this battlefield no one wins.

mauve66

i can't believe AKCharger made me read this whole thread just to find out we still don't know anything for real on it after 3 years :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:

Quote from: Shakey on March 24, 2007, 08:50:29 PM
Quote from: hemi-hampton on March 24, 2007, 05:36:52 PM
Seems if something went wrong maybe he'd post in here something went wrong? Hmmm? LEON. ???

Not everyone posts about the day-to-day ins and outs and comings and goings (dog is sick, boss is a dick, wife yelled at me, had a burger for lunch) of their lives on sites like this.

i had 2 dumps already today, eating cheerios right now...............................

and just for you dkn1997 (3 pages ago) , just another bump/update, everyones still waiting for those pics, even the old pics are gone from the 1st page

Quote from: Wi. Charger Guy on March 24, 2007, 01:52:26 PM

iagree I have to agree with you guys too. If something did go wrong, then I think a lot of people here would look awfully stupid. icon_smile_blackeye    I'm not saying that I could be wrong, I could be, but give the guy a chance.

Even if nothing was wrong and he was lying about everything, most of this thread was totally uncalled for.  Just let it die already.  everytime this thing I pops up on my "show replies to your posts" list, I get excited thinking that maybe the guy is back to post more pics of the car.  So, like an idiot, I click on it... only to see the same 3 people shouting "I knew it was BS all along"  and lumping this guy into the same category of the site's most chronic bullshitters.
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

AKcharger

Sorry 'bout that '66, It's all my fault  :P

I was reading that "do you ever look for chargers" thread and it reminded me of this one I promise I will not bring it back before 2013.

mauve66

Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
alignment

69bronzeT5

Quote from: mauve66 on June 13, 2010, 10:00:16 AM
even the old pics are gone from the 1st page

They may be gone from page 1 of this thread BUT I put them on my site way back when......
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

Foreman72

Quote from: mauve66 on June 13, 2010, 10:00:16 AM
i can't believe AKCharger made me read this whole thread just to find out we still don't know anything for real on it after 3 years :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:

ak i would like to give you one of these for the same reason...

:boxing_smiley:

:lol: its all good...
Eric "Foreman"

Previous: 1972 Dodge Charger
Current: 2002 Volvo S60

"The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand.
=Psalm 37:23-24=
"But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven..."
=Matthew 6:19-21=
:pat

TylerCharger69

12 pages of this thread....and still.....nothing

68Bbody

....I hear ya.

I've been on here for about a week or two.

......to read 12 pages of "stuff" only to come up with "O". :icon_smile_question:

Tx again AK

PocketThunder

Quote from: 68Bbody on June 14, 2010, 07:44:28 PM
....I hear ya.

I've been on here for about a week or two.

......to read 12 pages of "stuff" only to come up with "O". :icon_smile_question:

Tx again AK

Its kind of like taking that new girlfriend out on a date and you spend a bunch of money on dinner and a movie and all you get is a hug and maybe a kiss at her doorstep and then she says, "welp, goodnight!"   :rofl:   :rofl:     :icon_smile_blackeye:

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Foreman72

Quote from: Khyron on June 15, 2010, 02:05:12 PM
surprise butt sex FTW!

for some reason, i always imagine your avatar saying everything you write...it makes things pretty darn funny... :lol:
Eric "Foreman"

"The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand.

Memphis Mopar

He ended up selling me the car. I just went and picked it up and I will post pics soon I promise  :nana:

Foreman72

Quote from: Memphis Mopar on June 15, 2010, 04:06:32 PM
He ended up selling me the car. I just went and picked it up and I will post pics soon I promise  :nana:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Eric "Foreman"

mauve66

Quote from: Memphis Mopar on June 15, 2010, 04:06:32 PM

can't wait for the next 12 pages...........................

sorta like the thread where the guy had a hard time getting the pics developed at the local drug store..........................
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
alignment

Magnumcharger

Funny how the original picture attachments aren't even there anymore. :scratchchin:
1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 convertible
1968 Dodge Charger R/T 426 Hemi 4 speed
1968 Plymouth Barracuda S/S clone 426 Hemi auto
1969 Dodge Deora pickup clone 318 auto
1971 Dodge Charger R/T 440 auto
1972 Dodge C600 318 4 speed ramp truck
1972 Dodge C800 413 5 speed
1979 Chrysler 300 T-top 360 auto
2001 Dodge RAM Sport Offroad 360 auto
2010 Dodge Challenger R/T 6 speed
2014 RAM Laramie 5.7 Hemi 8 speed

AKcharger

Quote from: AKcharger on June 13, 2010, 12:26:49 PM
Sorry 'bout that '66, It's all my fault  :P

I was reading that "do you ever look for chargers" thread and it reminded me of this one I promise I will not bring it back before 2013.

Well True to my Word...I didn't bring it back till 2014  :2thumbs: :slap:

This time it was the '68 charger Vin/Title thread that made me think of it. Ya' know surprisingly Booked by Dano is still here, was on a few months ago

TUFCAT

Yeehaw!  :cheers:   Maybe bookedbydano can get some pictures posted?  :popcrn:

Ghoste

You would have thought there would be an update by now.  ::)

rt green

third string oil changer