News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Trunk floor body plugs

Started by Just 6T9 CHGR, September 02, 2005, 09:28:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just 6T9 CHGR

Anyone have the list of diameter plugs needed for a 2nd gen trunk floor & extensions?

How many of each size are needed?

One thing I havent done since replacing my trunk floor was cut out the holes for the plugs.

Thanks in advance!!  :cheers:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Roth68rt

There are 6ea at 1 7/8" and 8ea at 7/8", nine if you count the fuel level wire access hole.  My replacement pans did not come with any of the smaller plugs stamped, if yours are the same you will have to look at the old pans to find their locations. 

Steve

Drop Top

I haven't looked at a Year-one book for a few years. But they used to sell them in a kit. Just an FYI for you.

Just 6T9 CHGR

Thanks guys.   I know they sell a kit but its for the whole car......dont need all of them.  There is a guy on ebay that sells individual plugs.  He doesent list the 1 7/8" ones though, just 1 3/4"  Ill ask if he can get them....if not 1 3/4" will be close enough.

Thanks again!
Chris' '69 Charger R/T