News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

posting replys in the classified section

Started by A383Cuda, January 28, 2007, 10:51:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Troy

Yep, I can make it dependent on post count - but most of the worst offenders were long time members. If you want evidence of this look no further than Cuda-Challenger.com. There's a whole group of "regulars" who feel the need to police the Classifieds. I love the site but anyone new posting an ad gets raked over the coals (especially if they are a bit high priced). Heaven forbid they don't post magazine quality photos, a toll free phone number, directions to their front door, the times they are home, and their SS number so prospective buyers (who never buy anything) can do a full background check. ;)

Quote from: quapman on December 26, 2008, 07:25:10 PM
The other way looks like a zip code in Europe.
:rofl:

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

74roadrunner440

i have bought stuff from members one here and posted items im looking 4 how har is it to put a ph # and a email adress im not trying to complain but people get real i have no problems on the way this site runns or have yet to be taken for either i wish somtimes they made a ph# mandatory that way u have a way of realy contacting that person its alot easier by phone than waiting for a reply by email in that time the item probaly could  a would be sold three times over