News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

68-70 Charger quarters

Started by 1badbee, February 02, 2007, 09:32:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1badbee

Hello everyone,
Just a quick question..
Is ANYONE going to, or plan on making FULL rear quarters for 68-70 Charger??
Just like the ones for the Challenger, up to the sail panel, to the trunk, and door jamb??

Doc74

I really doubt that since there's panels going from door to tailpanel and up to the top of the quarter.
The top is rarely damaged enough to replace.

If you need or want a full panel then I suggest keeping an eye on ebay and moparts among others. Sometimes you can find one for sale sometimes even complete with inner framework and wheel well. But do expect to dig deep when you do find one.

Has your car been into a severe accident that makes you want the full panel ?

70rtse

some full quarters went for sale on ebay for $4500 big ones about 8 weeks ago , hope you have deep pockets

Charger-Bodie

actually ive been told by a goodmark dealer that goodmark is in the works for making them they are fine tuning the 68 69 road runner ones right now i was told to expect the full 2nd gen charger 1/4s early in 08
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

dkn1997

Quote from: 1hot68 on February 02, 2007, 06:17:24 PM
actually ive been told by a goodmark dealer that goodmark is in the works for making them they are fine tuning the 68 69 road runner ones right now i was told to expect the full 2nd gen charger 1/4s early in 08

I think he meant 3008, not 2008.  If there was a smiley of a guy shoveling big smelly steamy turds, I would click it right now....
RECHRGED

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: dkn1997 on February 02, 2007, 06:33:46 PM
Quote from: 1hot68 on February 02, 2007, 06:17:24 PM

I think he meant 3008, not 2008.  If there was a smiley of a guy shoveling big smelly steamy turds, I would click it right now....

you just made me laugh real hard thanks ..........anyway im told that goodmark has set up alot of new plans within thier own bussiness staring with buying out the partner that wanted to drag his feet on mopar parts , but it could be just rumers as i was told second hand by a dealer not diectly by goodmark.....again thanks for the laugh :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_cool:
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

dkn1997

I am glad that you took it the way it was intended.  I get so sick of the hype surrounding certian parts that never get made.  These guys even put them up on the website with a "coming soon" quote.  how about they make it, then sell it?  It does not take a rocket scientist to spot that almost every charger that does not have new skins welded to it needs rear quarters.  I realize they gotta make a buck, but isn't there a better way of testing the market than to make people think that your parts are coming soon when they really are not that close.\?
RECHRGED

1badbee

Doc,
No my car was not damaged at all, just needs the typical "B-body repairs", but as everyone elce was saying, I know what these are going for, and I would rather buy a set of FULL RE-POPS, and take what sheet metal I need from there for WAAAYYY CHEAPER!!

Hot68,
Thank you for the info, I hope they pull through!!