News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

69 Daytona Chin Spoiler

Started by mikepmcs, February 04, 2007, 07:28:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Troy

Being nice and moving this to the Aero section... :D

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

PocketThunder

chargerb. :ahum:... isnt he a member here?
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Aero426

Steel front spoilers have been available from Performance Car Graphics for years.   They are of good quality.    They also have offered a deep NASCAR type spoiler.

daytonalo

If you meant to say alum and they supply yearone , next time I will make my own . By the time I got done tweaking it , it was more work than making my own . I have plans to make those as well . Larry

A383Wing

I've got the steel one from Performance....excellent quality & fit...

Bryan  (but what do I know)  :icon_smile_big:

Aero426

Quote from: daytonalo on February 05, 2007, 09:41:46 PM
If you meant to say alum and they supply yearone , next time I will make my own . By the time I got done tweaking it , it was more work than making my own . I have plans to make those as well . Larry

PCG spoilers fit.  I don't believe they supply Year One.

nascarxx29

I got mine from PCG to.They are correct other ones Ive seen were to thick causing more damage when bottomed out .I also have saved some original front spoilers.Taken off by low clearances .Complete with riv nuts taken out of the nose still in the spoiler.
1969 R4 Daytona XX29L9B410772
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23UOA174597
1970 FY1 Superbird RM23UOA166242
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23VOA179697
1968 426 Road Runner RM21J8A134509
1970 Coronet RT WS23UOA224126
1970 Daytona Clone XP29GOG178701