News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Anyone installed different seats in their charger?

Started by Chargeraddict, February 05, 2007, 05:35:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Upholstery guy

Here's some shots of the seats in the car, the drivers seat sets .75 inch higher than pass because seat motor clearance.

HITMAN 149

OOOOOOOOHHHHH BOY!!!!!!!!!!!  I SEEEEEE A CUSTOM CHARGER IN THE WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:popcrn:
keep us up to date!!!!!!!!! :cheers:
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

suntech

That was nothing short of awsome!! This shows that with bright ideas and and a good eye for details, great stuff can be made!!! :2thumbs: :2thumbs:
Since we only live once, and all this is not just a dressed rehearsal, but the real thing............ Well, enjoy it!!!!

autodynamics

The70RT

<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

HITMAN 149

i'm working on it!!!!!!! just trying to decide on which one's???? i'm looking at a couple now on ebay & making some calls!!!

pete... no one like's a showoff!!!! LOL!!!!!!!  :drool5:
01 BMW 740i SPORT  

Brock Samson

here's '70 seats restiched in a '68 pattern in a '68 FYI:

HITMAN 149

HEY BROCK...
hmmmm those look interesting!?!?!!?  :scratchchin:
01 BMW 740i SPORT  

Brock Samson

i originally posted these in the eureka i found it thread,.. i'll repost them here now, so ya dont git a crick in yur neck..  :icon_smile_wink:

it occurs to me these may not be '70 buckets but third gens, just because the point on the top,..
Is anyone able to verfiy?..   :shruggy:

HITMAN 149

how come the baby's seat doesn't match?!?!?! LOL
yea they are a lil pointy!!?!?!?
01 BMW 740i SPORT  

rrockchrger

Hey Brock Sampson, did you have any trouble bolting those into your '68?  I have a '70 but I can't seem win the right seats on ebay so I'm thinking of trying 3rd gen seats if they will fit. 

71charger_fan

Feeding my weird compulsion to post in old threads.