News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

anyone need a scissor jack?

Started by wingcar builder, February 12, 2007, 07:08:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wingcar builder

anyone need a jack? pm me if your interested

WINGMAN

69 Daytona XX29L9B409032 , 02 Ram Cummins,

daytonalo

Please post some close-ups of , top plate , area where pins go thru on bottom plate , your top plate ends are incorrectly flared up . The orig pin was spot welded on .

daytonalo

Post a pic of bearing side , This looks like a nordco jack with a nub welded on !!!!!!!!!  Nordco jacks have paper thin arms . Do you have handles ????????/ How much ?

wingcar builder

what kind of bearing is on these? what is it suppose to say on it? trying to read this one and it's not all clear.

Wingnut426

The jack pictured is ABSOLUTELY an original
wingcar jack. It has the proper thin outer side blades, proper bump up on the top plate,
proper rivets, everything.  It matches perfect to the one I am reproducing, using my original jack from my 3000 mile Hemi Superbird to make. The bearing has "ART STAMPING CINC. OHIO" printed on it. Wingnut
HEMI Daytona Convertible

daytonalo

The top plate on yours looks all wrong , the orig is flared up , does not have a step . Mine also has the art Ohio stamp on bearing .Note that my jack has correct square flange where pin goes through . Also not pin is spot welded on with no sloppy welds . Will sell my jack with a correct new production handle powdercoated semi-gloss black for 400.00

daytonalo

few more

hemigeno

Here's an original nub picture:

wingcar builder

just  F.Y.I. the Superbird this came out of was sold 4 years ago and the jack was forgotten about on the shelf. i acquired it from the original owner and he bought the car new. so i highly doubt someone snuck into his garage and switched the jacks for this car. and yes it was used, he bought the car to drive it and had a couple of flat tires over the years. thanks wingnut, i appreciate the backing on this.

daytonalo

Thank you , In your pic the nub shows no ugly welds ,and the flare is gentle , not stepped .

daytonalo

Look at Gene's jack then look at your top plate , Are you saying they are the same ?

wingcar builder

what do you see that i don't?

daytonalo

62 Max

Another real one.

daytonalo

The ends are gently flared up , nice !!!!!!!!!!!!

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img