News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

wiring harness queston

Started by chargerman68, February 15, 2007, 08:08:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chargerman68

well after reading tons of posts about painless,yr-1,ez wiring and so on.i have decided on the ez wiring harness for 189 versus yr-1 529.has anybody used factory gauges with this ez wiring.any info on how to install/run the wires.dont care about correct just want my car to finally drive after 5 yrs on restoring it.thanks
1968 CHARGER R/T CLONELOOKING FOR ANOTHER PROJECT 69-70 CHARGER SHELL

dspaulding70

Did it work for you?  I am planning to do the same thing. 

The70RT

Quote from: dspaulding70 on November 01, 2007, 11:32:03 PM
Did it work for you?  I am planning to do the same thing. 

He said in another thread it is a pain in the ass. If he had to do it all over again this wouldn't be happing.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

mopar0166

why was It a pain in the ass?   it looks pretty straight forward, nothing aftermarket is plug and play

John_Kunkel

8-year-old thread. Lots of problems with non-factory wiring kits have been addressed since this thread.
Pardon me but my karma just ran over your dogma.

The70RT

Quote from: mopar0166 on February 01, 2016, 10:47:12 AM
why was It a pain in the ass?   it looks pretty straight forward, nothing aftermarket is plug and play

Yes M&H is plug and play, you can get them through yearone.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

mopar0166

I did a search and their isn't much info on this kit, ill take it upon my self to provide new updated info over the next month , then start a new thread to describe the process and give a professional review of the product. 

Like I said if you aren't trying to be restores or 100% stock, its a great option with quality stuff.  It also eliminates the need for fuse links, and the bulkhead connector, two big problem areas that are talked about all over this site.