News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Correct Ignition Wire Set for 69 Charger

Started by Chatt69chgr, February 16, 2007, 01:01:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chatt69chgr

I believe that the stock wire set was 7mm, black, with yellow markings.  I don't care if they are date coded properly but would like wires that at least appear to be correct.  I see that Mopar Performance only has orange wires for sale which they say are for restoration so they won't work ( I have heard that these are supposedly the correct replacement wires------don't know if that is true-----but I still want the black ones).  I am looking for a source for some correct appearing pre-made spark plug wires for the 440 engine, 69 vintage.  So far, I have found that Year One has them for a whopping $210 per set.  That is out of my price range.  Does anyone have a line on a source for something like this?  Surely there must be one.  I don't even care if they are 7.5mm.  But they need to at least appear to be correct.  Thanks.

69CoronetRT

Seeking information on '69 St. Louis plant VINs, SPDs and VONs. Buld sheets and tag pictures appreciated. Over 3,000 on file thanks to people like you.

Just 6T9 CHGR

Bill is actually the seller in that auction as well :thumbs:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Chatt69chgr

gtx6970

Quote from: Just 6T9_CHGR.... on February 17, 2007, 06:46:25 AM
Bill is actually the seller in that auction as well :thumbs:

I do get around don't I ?

Thanks guys

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

gtx6970

I seen that post on the 'other board' btw  :spank:

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: gtx6970 on February 18, 2007, 10:14:14 PM
I seen that post on the 'other board' btw :spank:

What post was that?  And why do you want to "spank" me? ;)
Chris' '69 Charger R/T