News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Need an Iowa body man!

Started by IowaCharger69, February 22, 2007, 03:56:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IowaCharger69

I'm new to these forums but not new to Charger restoration. I'm on my second 69, but i would prefer to make this one a heck of a lot better than my last. The pole barn, that my car was stored in, fell on the passenger side of my car. The studs left deep dents every foot or so. I have a perfect fender for the car, a door that needs a little work and new quarter skins. So I have enough good sheet metal, I just need a body guy that can put quarters on. I also need someone to pull the dents out of the roof. I had estimates run up for both jobs. 1800$ for the quarters, and 900$ for the roof. The dent in the roof is very close to the rear glass. It will have to be removed to properly repair the area. If anyone is or knows a body man in central Iowa that would be able to crack those jobs out for less I would appreciate your/their number. I thank you all in advance!

-Tom
tontomtoofat@gmail.com