News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Wing Cars in Jackson, MS

Started by CornDogsCharger, February 24, 2007, 05:30:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CornDogsCharger

I live in Jackson, MS and there are 4 authentic wing cars in the area (3 'Birds and 1 Daytona).  I was just wondering if anyone here is also from the Jackson area or if anyone knows any stories of these cars.  One Superbird is white and the other two are both blue.  The Daytona (which I am most interested in) is orange with a white stripe and tail panel and has black interior.  The owner of the Daytona bought it within the past 10 years.  Just wondering if anyone knows anything about it... Thanks!

Justin
"CornDog"

1966 Dodge Charger
1969 Dodge Charger (DMCL Project)
1969 Dodge Charger (WB General Lee "GL#004")
1969 Dodge Super Bee

69_500

Off the top of my head, I couldn't say for sure if I know anything about that car. Its not that uncommon to see a Daytona with a white stripe, black interior, and another color exterior. It is definately a good looking car. Glad to see that the owner actually gets it out and enjoys it a bit.