News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

has anyone ever bought this kit?

Started by Bandit72, February 26, 2007, 01:30:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bandit72

https://www.jegs.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/productitem_10001_10002_761111_-1_407226

thinking about buying it, but wanted to get some input first...i have heard good and bad things about mopar performance leaf springs so i figured i'd check first

Thanks Ryan Olson
Daddy ran whiskey in a big black dodge
bought it at an auction at the masons lodge,
Johnson County Sherriff painted on the side,
just shot a coat of primer then he looked inside,
well him and my uncle tore that engine down,
I still remember that rumblin' sound.....

HITMAN 149

ask brock/ strat/ dave!! not that he answers email's or anything!!! LOL ::) i think i remember him saying he's got it in his 69?!?!?!
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

mikepmcs

You can piece that together cheaper at summit I think.

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Bandit72

Quote from: mikepmcs on February 26, 2007, 03:14:48 PM
You can piece that together cheaper at summit I think.

v/r
Mike

lol, i looked it up and i will save an entire 47 cents :P i will probably end up going through summit though as i've delt with them before
Daddy ran whiskey in a big black dodge
bought it at an auction at the masons lodge,
Johnson County Sherriff painted on the side,
just shot a coat of primer then he looked inside,
well him and my uncle tore that engine down,
I still remember that rumblin' sound.....

mikepmcs

wow, i came up with some other numbers..  I must be getting old.

Shipping is free though just a handling charge of probably $9.95.

I bought my springs from summit for $200.
My drag shocks were $24.00 each(summit).
Didn't price out an adjustable snubber but I didn't think they would be that expensive.

v/r
Mike

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?