News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

69 Doors

Started by 440AirForce, March 01, 2007, 03:39:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

440AirForce

I just took my door ???s off and gutted them in preparation to take them in to the media blasters. However, I noticed the pass door was power, and the driver door was manual (this explained the dented splash shield when I removed the left fender...I guess it was smacked.  Anyway are there better power window kits out there---other than the heavy units I have. I'd like to update to a better system.

Any ideas on updated locking systems??

Thanks,

Dwayne in Vacaville, CA
Whether or not I'm good at English is inimportant!

kab69440

Hot rod suppliers have a kit by a company named  Dolphin. It looks nice and light. The kits are pretty consistently available on eBay. I'm gonna give that one a shot when I get some cash saved up.
Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

Jesus drove a Honda. He wasn't proud of it, though...
John 12: 49     "...for I did not speak of my own Accord."