News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Deming New Mexico

Started by Bob, August 26, 2014, 05:48:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob

Anyone know anything about Deming New Mexico? South east NM.
We have a chance to buy some land at pennies on the dollar to settle an estate. Is it a good investment in that location? Apparently 2 developments with adjoining 2 half acre lots in each place.

Thanks

Bob

Bob

Forget it. Crime rate to high compared to the national average for such a small town.

Bob

Charger74

Quote from: Bob on August 26, 2014, 06:13:59 PM
Forget it. Crime rate to high compared to the national average for such a small town.

Bob

Glad you found that Bob.  Deming is a sh!thole that the only thing going for it is that it's a stopping point on I-10 between El Paso, Tucson and Alburq.  Otherwise not much else out there.

Bob

Quote from: Charger74 on August 27, 2014, 01:56:15 PM
Quote from: Bob on August 26, 2014, 06:13:59 PM

Bob

Glad you found that Bob.  Deming is a sh!thole that the only thing going for it is that it's a stopping point on I-10 between El Paso, Tucson and Alburq.  Otherwise not much else out there.

Thans