News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Tattoos

Started by Charger1973, March 03, 2007, 03:38:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dukeboy320

I wanna get something like this

Massively Over Powerd And Respected

mikepmcs

i believe that is jesse james palm in the picture.

Thanks for the encouragement fellas :2thumbs:
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

dukeboy320

Yep ;). i also want Daisy duke on my leg
Massively Over Powerd And Respected

TUFCAT

Quote from: skip68 on June 21, 2009, 09:08:56 PM
I know that me and Tufcat would hit it.   :drool5: :icon_smile_big:    Nice job Mike. 

I don't think Mike will appreciate the clean up.  :rotz:

Magnumcharger

Quote from: dukeboy320 on June 23, 2009, 08:38:01 PM
Yep ;). I also want Daisy duke on my leg

Same here...I want Daisy Duke on my leg.

The REAL Daisy Duke. :icon_smile_big:
1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 convertible
1968 Dodge Charger R/T 426 Hemi 4 speed
1968 Plymouth Barracuda S/S clone 426 Hemi auto
1969 Dodge Deora pickup clone 318 auto
1971 Dodge Charger R/T 440 auto
1972 Dodge C600 318 4 speed ramp truck
1972 Dodge C800 413 5 speed
1979 Chrysler 300 T-top 360 auto
2001 Dodge RAM Sport Offroad 360 auto
2010 Dodge Challenger R/T 6 speed
2014 RAM Laramie 5.7 Hemi 8 speed

Brock Samson

i laughed before i saw the last line...  :lol:

472 R/T SE

mikepmcs or anyone else, what's a tat about the size of 5-7" tall x 5" wide cost?  Approximately?

TIA.

mikepmcs

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on February 15, 2010, 01:17:40 AM
mikepmcs or anyone else, what's a tat about the size of 5-7" tall x 5" wide cost?  Approximately?

TIA.

Impossible to answer.  So many variables, one of the biggest is who is doing the work.  Describe the artwork and we'll go from there.(color, black, etc...)
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

HITMAN 149

yes you just can't quote a price on the size of the tattoo you want... it all depends on how much detail is going in to it to be able to figure out how long it will take?!?!? i'd say any decent artist will get a MINIMUM of  $100-$150 and UP per hour for any type of custom work!!! GOOOOD WORK AINT CHEAP!!! AND CHEAP WORK AINT GOOOOD!!! LOL
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

472 R/T SE

I realize that.  I was just looking to get a general idea.  Color amount similar to LowRider's clown.

My little sister has several & we're visiting her this summer & her & I talked about getting tatted together now for years.

HITMAN 149

do you know the design that you want???  :scratchchin:
im long due to get my tribal sleeve colored (i just have it all outlined since last year) in!!! but i just had  left shoulder surgery @ 3 weeks ago, soooo i gotta wait a lil bit till it heals some more... but i may go get a piece on my right hand in the meantime!!! lol
:yesnod:
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

draftingmonkey

I think this one speaks for itself.

A tribute to all who have served and those we lost.

Darkman

I like tats that have meaning (like the ones above  :patriot: )

Here are mine...I am a family man and have family members on me...see below

What "DAD" means to me (my kids names on the inside of my left bicep)

My Mother-in-law on the outside of my left calf

My wife has a few...I love women with tats
Make it idiot proof, and somebody will make a better idiot!

If you think Education is difficult, try being stupid!

NorwayCharger

Quote from: Darkman on October 23, 2010, 02:41:19 AM
I like tats that have meaning (like the ones above  :patriot: )

Here are mine...I am a family man and have family members on me...see below

What "DAD" means to me (my kids names on the inside of my left bicep)

My Mother-in-law on the outside of my left calf

My wife has a few...I love women with tats

Wow!  she has hairy legs
AKA the drummer boy
http://www.pink-division.com

sixty8charger

Represent the Corps and my native heritage.  got the Eagle Globe and Anchor in 03, and the feathers in 05!  :2thumbs:
Jayson

Darkman

Make it idiot proof, and somebody will make a better idiot!

If you think Education is difficult, try being stupid!

41husk

One of the wrestlers I coached had a script tat on his but cheek that simply said  "your name" He would bet people all the time that he had there name tattoo on his ass.  "Hey I have your name tattoed on my ass"  I used to LMAO.  but then I am easily amuzed :smilielol:
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

twodko

draftingmonkey,

Gawddamn man, don't do that to me again.........I frickin' cried on my keyboard. Too close bro. Beautiful & thank you!

Tom
USN 70-76

FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

draftingmonkey

Like Darkman I like my tats to have personal meaning. Would have got some years ago, except that I am a blood donor and you have to take 12 months off after getting a tat.  After nearly 30 years I decided to finally get ones I wanted.  I figured after all this time I could take 1 year off.
The Devil Dog is for my young marine days.
Tom (twodko), the memorial tat has been bouncing around in my head since '83, the year I lost some friends in Beirut. As time went on I decided that maybe it should include vets from all services, as I have had family in every service represented on the cross (dad, brother, uncles, cousins). After what I have seen recently in the news happening at some of the military funerals, I finally decided to memorialize all our vets including those who never made it home. I spent quite a bit of time working out the design and verbiage of what I wanted.  When the tattooist finished, I too had tears in my eyes as I saw the finished work. Brother, it hit me pretty hard too, and at the same time made me feel good in my heart.  I think you and all our brother vets can understand what I mean. Anyway, just wanted to share where I was coming from.

James the draftingmonkey

twodko

No worries James, I knew exactly where you were at. I saw faces and places but that was then. I'm still proud I signed up and would do again........I miss scrapin', 3.2 beer and cards wit' my jarhead buds! Semper Fi bro.

Tom
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

Wicked72

My first tat! And it has a very special meaning to me  ;D
M-Massively O-Over P-Powered A-And R-Respected

Khyron

why do all mopars have to be cracked and rusting ;-)

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Patronus

'73 Cuda 340 5spd RMS
'69 Charger 383 "Luci"
'08 CRF 450r
'12.5 450SX FE

mauve66

my kid has been bugging me for years to get one but i'm not into pain of anysort, well, if a tranny falls on my arm i'm ok but anything sharp.............
here's one he drew up when he was 15, finally let him get it on his 18th b-day, ok, maybe "let" him is not quite right since he was 18............

since then he's gotten several more, one from a "friend" that got his skin infected (make sure your using a reliable person)
they say once you get one its like potato chips...................
he hasn't convinced me yet......... maybe when the car is finally done...........
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

KS71owner

Not mine but this is INSANE. Colors are awesome.