News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Tattoos

Started by Charger1973, March 03, 2007, 03:38:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikepmcs

been awhile. bleedin a bit here, sorry.
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

dkn1997

I'd like an opinion... I don't have any yet, but I want to get one now...but like others have said, one with meaning. I was thinking of an armband with celtic type imagery, with my kids initials in there...or full names...

I know it's for me and it only really matters what I think, but what do you guys think?
RECHRGED

HITMAN 149

hey DK....
like i tell everyone....
make sure its something you HAVE TO HAVE and can't live without!!!! do a google image search for some ideas and then make it your own!!! 
take your time deciding and make sure its exactly what you want!!!!!
good luck!!!
:cheers:
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

THE CHARGER PUNK

My first tatty , my little brother drew it . Mopar till death  :coolgleamA:

Bob T

Some very good tattoo's on here.
I've got a few, this one goes around my arm and is 16 years old.
Probably look at the Scat Pack bumble Bee in the future, usually plenty more important things to do with the available fun coupons than putting it on my arms .

Good on you current and ex- servicemen, we appreciate it
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

Fred

I had a diver tattooed on my ankle.  I went for a swim and I haven't seen him since.............he must have drowned!  Or else he's gone deep sea diving.
:scratchchin:

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

draftingmonkey

The last one I got awhile back. So I never forget my lost brothers.

Ponch ®

just got this done over the weekend.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Vainglory, Esq.

Chi Rho.  Nice. 

Where'd the inspiration for that come from, if I may ask?

Ponch ®

Quote from: Vainglory, Esq. on September 26, 2011, 08:00:51 PM
Chi Rho.  Nice.  

Where'd the inspiration for that come from, if I may ask?

Yes you may. From the "cultural Catholic" thing I've been going on and on about for years, though lately its been less about the cultural part and more about the Catholic part . Been wanting it for a while, but I spontaneously decided to get it done the other day.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Fred

Okay, here's one for you.............
does anyone have a tattoo of their charger?

Drache

Very rough first draft but thinking of getting something like this for my next Tattoo

Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Fred

Close enough.   :cheers:

TUFCAT

I'm thinking about getting a tattoo of a vagina ...its been so long I forgot what they look like.  :D

myk

Quote from: TUFCAT on August 26, 2014, 09:55:24 AM
I'm thinking about getting a tattoo of a vagina ...its been so long I forgot what they look like.  :D

Freeones.com.  It's a virtual encyclopedia of racier women and the vaginas they're attached to.

Avoid the needle...
"imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/mB3ii4B"><a href="//imgur.com/a/mB3ii4B"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js"

DadsCharger00

Im sleeved out,  both arms....ill try to get some pics up tonight.  A lot ofvtime patience and money! Nasty habit/hobby to get into!  Like the chip ad says "bet ya cant have just one!"

TUFCAT

No ink here.  But I've spent lots of my money on beer and whores over the years.

PlainfieldCharger

Quote from: TUFCAT on August 26, 2014, 12:23:56 PM
No ink here.  But I've spent lots of my money on beer and whores over the years.
What about the Catnip!

TUFCAT

I tried it once but didn't inhale... :icon_smile_wink:

ws23rt

Does anyone try temp ink for a test drive?  Or is the draw that it's permanent seal he deal?

I've seen fads come and go and as an employment issue I haven't seen tats as an issue in the work I'm in (industrial construction).
However I did run into an issue at one of my latest orientations that got my attention.

The policy is that no rings, watches, necklaces, earings, etc. were allowed. They could get caught in moving machinery.

A new policy in place was that those that had ear lobe plugs were required to wear their plugs in order to avoid the snag hazard of open hanging ear lobes.

Our industry moves and adapts but it is all up hill to keep us from hurting ourselves as well as mitigating on the job injuries.

Of course tats are not a safety issue but they are a fad like the rest that are difficult to back away from when needed/wanted.

DadsCharger00

all of my tattoos are hand drawn on my arm right before I get them. They come from the mind of the artist, I approve them if I like them and they go on my arm. That actually creates continuity from one piece to the next making my tattoo art not individual pieces of tattoos. So far it's worked out quite well.if he draws something I don't like sometimes 2 hours sometimes 3 hours go into it, we erase it and start over. The only outlines I have, are in ink.

DadsCharger00

Lots of time......but worth it. Lots of work yet to be done! :icon_smile_big:

TUFCAT

being tattoo-less I have to wonder....how much money does that cost?  :scratchchin:

DadsCharger00

Enough to be stupid.......had I had my car before I started all these....lets just say she'd have a lot of add on's! lol. I know the guy pretty well. I float him loans here and there for his business, and he gives me tattoo work. But basically lets say 120$ an hour....and 50+(underestimate for sure) hours of work in that arm. The other one is all lined out, and waiting to be filled. Hes paralyzed from the waste down. Builds custom Harley's and does tattoos. But right now he's on bed rest due to a really bad infection so tattoos are on a hold right now till he's healthy.

TUFCAT

Thanks for the honest answer.  :2thumbs:   For the record I'm really not the tattoo type. Its hard to get a design to show thru my thick fur.  :D