News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Tattoos

Started by Charger1973, March 03, 2007, 03:38:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TK73

Quote from: Vainglory on March 05, 2007, 10:12:12 PM
Eh...I was going to get the Trojan warrior.  Obviously not a big Irish fan.

You do realize they are not 100% effective against pregnancy, but they do reduce the risk of STD's...
1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

Vainglory, Esq.

I'm fine with that.  As Mojo says, no glove no love dude.

Ponch ®

but I changed it to:

"When I drill I never spill
even if  shes on the pill
I keep my weapon covered, concealed, and in a shield"
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

dart3404

Quote from: Just 6T9_CHGR.... on March 03, 2007, 08:14:41 PM
I had this done on my leg a few weeks ago....I also have a few on my arms including my kids names

Thanks to ds440 for photoshopping the image for me :cheers:

Wow! That came out awesome Chris...

Vainglory, Esq.

By the way, does anyone know what a 2-ish inch tall version of said warrior would cost?  It has quite a bit of personal meaning to me, but I'm also somewhat poor at the moment.

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: Vainglory on March 06, 2007, 08:54:50 AM
By the way, does anyone know what a 2-ish inch tall version of said warrior would cost?  It has quite a bit of personal meaning to me, but I'm also somewhat poor at the moment.
At my brother's shop he would charge about $50. But he would have to draw it and make sure you didn't lose any of the detail. my Scat Pack Bee should have cost at least $100 but he only charged me $30.  :icon_smile_big:

Just 6T9 CHGR

My latest bee which is 4" x 5" cost $250 here in NY
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: Just 6T9_CHGR.... on March 06, 2007, 10:23:18 AM
I'm glad my brother is a Tattoo Artist , and i get a great discount. I did tip him very well, though.

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on March 06, 2007, 10:31:16 AM
Quote from: Just 6T9_CHGR.... on March 06, 2007, 10:23:18 AM
I'm glad my brother is a Tattoo Artist , and i get a great discount. I did tip him very well, though.

my tatoo cost me 160.00 and its 12 colors but that was 3 years ago
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

Ponch ®

I'd say anywhere between $100-200. My bee was $160 + tip cuz the tattoo artist said it would be a fun one to do. If you come out during the summer (you really should), I'll take you over to my guy.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

70charginglizard

ok guys and gals,
youve convinced me (Mostly Jackie)  :icon_smile_big:
Think I'm gonna go in and get one one myself.
Never done this before but it should be cool.
I'm thinking of a kind of rat fink thing with a 70 charger. Except with a lizard at the wheel  :icon_smile_approve:
70charginglizard

Charger1973

Cool man, that sounds like it would be neat.  And fits you perfectly.   :yesnod:

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: 70charginglizard on March 06, 2007, 02:48:19 PM
ok guys and gals,
youve convinced me (Mostly Jackie) :icon_smile_big:

You guys should take it to the PM's  ;) :rotz:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Wheels of Terror

Quote from: Brock Samson on March 05, 2007, 01:25:13 AM
i don't get that chinese thing.. why folks do that?..  :P

Ditto. My brother and sisters have the chinese tats. They are silly. alot of people can;t read Chinese. I eat it though. crab Ragoons are my favorite. :P
1999 Pontiac Trans Am
1982 KARR Knight Rider Replica
2009 Dodge Avenger
Looking for another Third Gen Charger

TK73

Quote from: Wheels of Terror on March 06, 2007, 06:45:40 PM
Quote from: Brock Samson on March 05, 2007, 01:25:13 AM
i don't get that chinese thing.. why folks do that?..  :P

Ditto. My brother and sisters have the chinese tats. They are silly. alot of people can;t read Chinese. I eat it though. crab Ragoons are my favorite. :P

I've got "Silver" in Kanji... as "Sylver" is my oldest daughters name...
1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

Vainglory, Esq.

Quote from: The Iceman on March 06, 2007, 02:24:00 PM

I'd say anywhere between $100-200. My bee was $160 + tip cuz the tattoo artist said it would be a fun one to do. If you come out during the summer (you really should), I'll take you over to my guy.

That'd be cool.  I just gotta get a job...

I'll at least visit.

Chris G.

The ND was from almost 17yrs ago. :o

Ponch ®

Quote from: Vainglory on March 07, 2007, 06:58:26 AM

I'll at least visit.

yeah maing.

Quote from: Chris G. on March 07, 2007, 05:49:06 PM
The ND was from almost 17yrs ago. :o

I was watching a special about the Aryan Brotherhood on the National Geographic channel the other day, and apparently if you're in prison you can't sport any cloves / irish tattoos unless you're one of them - no matter how Irish you are. You either have to always cover it up, they'll cover it for you, usually by removing that part of skin, or you can join them - but you have to be recruited. Crazy stuff.

ChargerSG

I have 8 of them but no Mopar yet, havent found the right one yet ;)
Looking for 383 Magnum #0B196875 and 0B115166

dart3404

Here is one of mine, i have 6. The others are of the hubbys. He is covered in Mopar tats I'll have to find the rest of his but here are a few.

The first one is my bee

tan top

:scope: nice :yesnod:  .. they look real good :icon_smile_approve:  ........ :thumbs:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

HITMAN 149

hey glory.....
as a avid ink collector & tattoo artist here's some free (within your budget!! LOL) advice.... "GOOD WORK IS NOT CHEAP & CHEAP WORK IS NOT GOOD!!!"  HAHAHAHA  and a GOOD artist will prob charge at least $100/hr (min) for custom work... i would stay away from gettin stuff off the flash on the walls.... use it as a good idea/start & creat something (meaningfull) custom of your own... you'll be much happier in the long run , as opposed to having something that 20 other people have!!!
i have 11 & counting!!! i'm a lil behind..as i'm long overdue for some new stuff!!!!  here... these are fresh outta the digital!!!!
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

tan top

they look good.. :yesnod:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

mikepmcs

Now those are some sweet tats right there.  The first 3 pics are all on your right arm correct. Real nice work!!!!! :METAL: :METAL: :METAL:

I guess I'm gonna have to step it up a notch.  Let the thinking begin.

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

HITMAN 149

thanks...
yea i'm righty.. so i'm a lil off balance!! LOL!! i'm thinkin on doing my whole left arm (cover up a stupid old lion head on top of my shoulder)
with a big thick black tribal piece?!?!?
mike..... i figured you'd like my hoo-raaa ink!! LOL and my barbed wire "pow-mia" on the both sides of my wrist.
:devil:
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/