News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

DUKETONA

Started by GeneralLeeTESH, March 16, 2007, 07:58:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GeneralLeeTESH

Yes-I am putting an ORANGE Wing on my GLee. Crazy as it sounds, I believe it will make the car FLY a lot more stable during the jumps-by creating down-force as the car goes over a jump;thus, pointing the nose "skyward"...
The TESH

bordin34

1973 SE Brougham Black 4̶0̶0̶  440 Auto.
1967 Coronet Black 440 Auto
1974 SE Brougham Blue 318 Auto- Sold to a guy in Croatia
1974 Valiant Green 318 Auto - Sold to a guy in Louisiana
Mahwah,NJ

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

hotrod98

Anyone have a pic of the general lee daytona that was at the nationals a few years ago? Didn't look as bad as it sounds.

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

dads_69

Sounds more like a cry for help, then again redneck comes to mind also. Any relation to Silver?
::)
Hey, you can hate the game but don't hate the player.

hotrod98

If you're poor, you own a 69 charger, you've always wanted a general lee and you've always wanted a daytona...it's bound to happen.
Living here in the south helps, but it's not mandatory.  ;D

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

PocketThunder

Hans is that you  :scope:  Oscar?  :scope:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Howie

Used to be them blonde jokes but now  :brickwall: :brickwall:

GeneralLeeTESH

DUKETONA........definately a "Southern-Soundin'name"...
Here's a digital mockup of it...

ENJOY  !!!  Yee Haw
The TESH

dkn1997

RECHRGED

BigBlockSam

QuoteHans is that you    Oscar?   

:smilielol:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

learical1

Doesn't the F-104 have a DOWNWARD firing ejection seat?
Bruce

Ghoste

As a matter of fact, yes, but I think it's the perfect choice in this particular case.

Charger_Fan

You been sippin' some-a-dat 'shine on the trunk, eh? ;)

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)