News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Air Filters/Lubricators for an Air compressor

Started by CharlieCharger, March 19, 2007, 03:49:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CharlieCharger

I bought an air filter/ lubricator for the air compressor the other day..its seems to be working ok..there is an adjustable nut to allow for no oil to pass for filling tires or other things. I was curious on what your guy`s thoughts on this system in general. Is there alot better filters? besides those 800 coolers...anyone use a lube system? lets hear you feedback please :)
Earth. Even the word sounded strange to me now... unfamiliar. How long had I been gone? How long had I been back? Did it matter? I tried to find the rhythm of the world where I used to live. I followed the current. I was silent, attentive, I made a conscious effort to smile, nod, stand, and perform the millions of gestures that constitute life on earth. I studied these gestures until they became reflexes again. But I was haunted by the idea that I remembered her wrong -Solaris