News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

FINALLY! NEW OEM style quarters for your Charger!

Started by kikgas01, March 21, 2007, 09:52:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kikgas01

Sorry if this is a repost everyone. I`m just trying to help.From page33 in MCG! Hardcore  Racing will have them available in April of 07. They have 68,69 and 70. Here is their website and phone number!
www.weracehardcore.com or 877-283-7223. They are out of Flint Michigan. THEY FACTORY CORRECT FULL LENGTH AND WILL HAVE FENDERS AND DOOR SKINS AS WELL!

Rolling_Thunder

1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Dave22443

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
- Abraham Lincoln

mikepmcs

:icon_smile_big:

How's the weather in Va?  My mom says they got to 70 last week.

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Dave22443

You know, I've heard people on both sides of the isle with most people saying "Too Much!"

While it may well be that they are a bit high for the average enthusiest, for some people, these panels (particularly the fenders) will be a god send.  And if you compair these to the price of a current cars rear quarter, it probably isn't as far out of touch as you might think.

The real benafit that I see here is in case I get into an accident.  At least I'll soon be able to rest better knowing that my insurance company will actually have the option of replacing bent metal with new stock, rather than trying to find a used who-knows-what condition fender from god only knows where.

Thats the benefit I see.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
- Abraham Lincoln

Dave22443

The weather has been nice here Mike.  A little cool today, but supposed to be in the 70's for the next few days.  A week ago I was working outside in a t-shirt.  It got up to 82 degree's!  :icon_smile_cool:

What part of Va is your mom in?  The nearest city to where I am is Fredericksburg.

- Abraham Lincoln

timinator

Sweet! Now how about some front fenders? The Challengers have them. Hopefully we're next.

Khyron

I'm sorry, needed or not, quality or not, They can take that $2000 and stick it right in there a$$.

I don;t want to hear the BS of machine work and all that. it's freaking metal. The same material that the camaro and firebird and Chevelle quarters have. with the exception there are more of those around. It's BS like this that keeps anything with a penestar 5 times the price of anything with a blue oval or bowtie.

It's price gouging no matter how you cut it. I'll hunt down good ones or find a good bodyshop to make mine if I ever need them  :flame:

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

hemigeno

There's already a post on the subject (see link above), and one's enough...