News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

B/E Body Tubular K frames

Started by 10secondart, March 22, 2007, 06:45:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

10secondart

A, B/E body Tubular K frames are now available at CAP Auto Products. The system uses the factory lower control arms, factory steering box and there is NO cutting, hacking or altering of any kind. The system comes with or with out motor mounts!  Check it out our Tubular Upper Control arms, K frames and other suspension components at www.capautoproducts.com

I 'd be glad to answer any questions,online or our tech lines are open until 9pm EST daily at 519-978-3537

Mention you saw this add and save $10 on control arms and $50 on a K frame!

Thanks DodgeCharger.com

mikepmcs

Awesome looking.  Welcome to the site. :wave:

You should really check out the service/business section Troy has put up. :icon_smile_big:

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/board,24.0.html

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Charger74

So I take it these are for pre -73 cars only????  Just want to make sure.

Chryco Psycho

That`s what I am talking about
A tubular K with T bars !!!!!

BrianShaughnessy

Stock type swaybar provisions?   I don't see any.
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.