News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Daytona

Started by MoparManJim, March 23, 2007, 08:17:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MoparManJim

I was wondering what a daytona parts car with a matching motor and tranny would go for if it was all apart? I have a friend of mind looking for one, can anyone help out? 

Jim

bordin34

about $40,000 to $50,000

1973 SE Brougham Black 4̶0̶0̶  440 Auto.
1967 Coronet Black 440 Auto
1974 SE Brougham Blue 318 Auto- Sold to a guy in Croatia
1974 Valiant Green 318 Auto - Sold to a guy in Louisiana
Mahwah,NJ

Daytona R/T SE

You could've had this little gem for $46,000 a few months back:  ;)

MoparManJim

Quote from: Daytona R/T SE on March 23, 2007, 09:51:38 PM
You could've had this little gem for $46,000 a few months back:  ;)

I'm not the one looking for a daytona, my friend Mark is LOL. 

Jim

daytonalo

Empty the piggy bank , you will need around 100k

Shakey

Quote from: daytonalo on March 24, 2007, 02:13:00 AM
Empty the piggy bank , you will need around 100k

He won't need anything, his friend Mark will! 

bordin34

Unless you need the nose wing or fenders just tell him to buy a 69 charger.

1973 SE Brougham Black 4̶0̶0̶  440 Auto.
1967 Coronet Black 440 Auto
1974 SE Brougham Blue 318 Auto- Sold to a guy in Croatia
1974 Valiant Green 318 Auto - Sold to a guy in Louisiana
Mahwah,NJ

nascarxx29

This I refound in my town about a year ago .Guy sold it for $100.000 I was XX29L9B390014 matvching numbers 4 speed F6 green.i saw it in 87 in Philadelphia for $25K.When Frank Kopevach had it at his body shop.Then I found it in Cherry hill NJ .Guy called me looking for parts.Said he had a daytona in cherry Hill.At that time I thought I was the only one in Cherry Hill with a wing car.and I knew the car already eveb handed the guy a zeroz of the buildsheet Frank allowed me to make a copy of.Where this car is today and what condition its in ??.Maybe one of our viewers can solve this mystery.The recent past owner thought it might have gone to Ken B in IL

1969 R4 Daytona XX29L9B410772
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23UOA174597
1970 FY1 Superbird RM23UOA166242
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23VOA179697
1968 426 Road Runner RM21J8A134509
1970 Coronet RT WS23UOA224126
1970 Daytona Clone XP29GOG178701

69_500

Without the nose, wing, and front fenders, and window plug, you wouldn't have a Daytona. You would have a Charger.

I don't know the last time I saw a "parts car" Daytona for sale. I'd say around the early 80's. Everything is considered salvageable today, well almost anything. So no real Daytona's are being considered parts cars now.

Either way I'd say around $75-90K.

nascarxx29

This is another F6 daytona from St Louis MO that was a 80-s car .But again $25K and was original but hurting from being outside since the 70-s.Fellow wing car owned John TPR went and sent me pictures of XX29L9B398853

nascarxx29

And if you remember way back when Galen had the ad in MCG for project daytona from $14K .That were actually a friend Dave P saved and rescued wingcars from back in the day junkyard.Tom is restoring one of Daves old cars If it wasnt for Daves effort back in the day some of these cars wouldnt be around today

hemigeno

I was offered $90k for my "project" Daytona back in 2004, but I wasn't interested in selling (really glad I didn't as things turn out).  There is a #s matching 440/727 unrestored Daytona for sale right now @ $148k OBO.  As everyone knows, asking prices are just that - the real value of an item is what it sells for, but a lot of these deals are never publicized.

Aero426

Quote from: hemigeno on March 24, 2007, 10:52:53 AM
I was offered $90k for my "project" Daytona back in 2004, but I wasn't interested in selling (really glad I didn't as things turn out).  There is a #s matching 440/727 unrestored Daytona for sale right now @ $148k OBO.  As everyone knows, asking prices are just that - the real value of an item is what it sells for, but a lot of these deals are never publicized.

A little off topic, but relating to value,  my insurance company on my collector policy renewal has kicked my Daytona down from my previous agreed value of $110k (set back in 2004) to a new value of $95k.    They also raised the premium  by 12% in the process.    Aon has abandoned their collector business and turned it over to another company, ELite Modern.   Problem is, at about $5 per $1000 of agreed value, they are still quite reasonable compared to what else seems to be out there.   But I don't see any way I could replace my car for even my old value of $110k today

daytonalo

Why not shop around , like Grundy or the other 20 company's out there ???????????

hemigeno

Quote from: daytonalo on March 24, 2007, 12:10:04 PM
Why not shop around , like Grundy or the other 20 company's out there ???????????

Umm, I think he's done that already...

Quote from: DougSchellinger on March 24, 2007, 11:52:42 AM
they are still quite reasonable compared to what else seems to be out there.

hotrod98

Doug, Have you checked with Grundy or Hagerty and if so what did they quote you? I really need to move the insurance on all of my musclecars to a real musclecar insurer. I worry that if I have a claim (knock on wood) with the company that I'm with now, the experience might not be that pleasant. The policies are "stated value" policies which are the best kind, but they might try to pencil their way out of paying what is owed. Stay away from "stated amount" policies altogether since they can actually determine that your car is worth much less and then pay accordingly. The "stated amount" is just the figure that they use to determine your premium, not the value of your car.

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

hemigeno

The last time I checked on rates, AON was at $4/thousand, whereas Grundy and Hagerty were both around $6/thousand.  That may have changed though, and maybe Doug (or someone else) has some more recent quotes.  My R/T's policy is coming up for renewal soon, so I should have an idea about what AON is going to do with that car's insurance.  I've heard a couple of times that AON has gotten out of the Collector Car marketplace, but they haven't changed my existing policy out just yet.

dkn1997

Funny how history repeats itself, lot's of these cars ended up in the boneyard because of sky high insurance costs....6 grand a year!!  I realize that we are talking about cars worth well over 100 grand, but still, that's a lot of money to watch it collect dust in the garage.
RECHRGED

xs29j8Bullitt

Quote from: dkn1997 on March 24, 2007, 06:46:21 PM
Funny how history repeats itself, lot's of these cars ended up in the boneyard because of sky high insurance costs....6 grand a year!!  I realize that we are talking about cars worth well over 100 grand, but still, that's a lot of money to watch it collect dust in the garage.

That was $6 per $1000 stated value... $150,000 stated value coverage would be $900 per year... still a lot of $$$ to watch dust!  :yesnod:

XS
After 8 years of downsizing, whats left...
1968 Charger R/T, Automatic, 426 Hemi
1968 Polara 4Dr Sdn, Automatic, 440 Magnum
1968 Polara 4Dr HT, Automatic, 383
1969 Charger 500, 4 Speed, 440 Magnum
1969 Daytona, Automatic, 440 Magnum
1969 Road Runner, 4 Speed, 426 Hemi
1970 `Cuda, Automatic, 440-6BBL
1970 Challenger T/A, Automatic, 340 6 Pack
2004 Ram, Automatic, 5.7L Hemi
2009 Challenger SRT8, Automatic, 6.1L Hemi
<This Space Reserved for a 2016 Challenger SRT Hellcat, 8Sp Automatic,

dkn1997

Quote from: xs29j8Bullitt on March 24, 2007, 06:59:09 PM
Quote from: dkn1997 on March 24, 2007, 06:46:21 PM

That was $6 per $1000 stated value... $150,000 stated value coverage would be $900 per year... still a lot of $$$ to watch dust!  :yesnod:

XS

oops, sorry.  did not see the backslash.  Funny, I pay about 900/car to insure my daily drivers her in metro NY area, so that does not seem like a horrendous deal.  But if you live somewhere where insurance is cheap, then it does not look like such a good deal.  but then again, these cars are worth more than some houses, so I suppose it's all relative
RECHRGED

wetfeetmi

DKN is dead on right. $900 for his daily driver worth $30k or $900 for a collector car worth $100k. My collector car policy thru Auto-Owners allows me to drive it any time I wish(to and fro work). Many policies only allow very limited mileage(parades, weekends).  My 'Cuda is insured for $25k and costs me $500/year.

WINGR

Hi NascarXX29, I am new to the forum although I have been a viewer for  awhile and really enjoy the many interesting subjects that are discussed about these great cars. I saw you post regarding the F6 Daytona vin390014 and wanted to ask if by any possibility that anyone has seen or has a copy or the real build sheet for 390013. I had seen a copy of the 014 Daytona before and for a quick second I had gotten excited, that was until I saw the four at the end. I have owned my Daytona for almost three years now and have gathered quite a bit of history on it but would still love to have the build sheet, or at least a copy of it. I have been into Mopar cars since the early 80's and had always dreamed of owning a Daytona and/or a Hemi Charger. Luckily in 2004, thanks to the help of a great friend I was able to make that dream come true. Thanks in advance and I look forward to chatting with y'all.

Steve

hemigeno

Welcome, Steve!   :wave:

Any chance you can post some pictures of your car sometime?

xs29j8Bullitt

Welcome to the forum Steve!

Allen
After 8 years of downsizing, whats left...
1968 Charger R/T, Automatic, 426 Hemi
1968 Polara 4Dr Sdn, Automatic, 440 Magnum
1968 Polara 4Dr HT, Automatic, 383
1969 Charger 500, 4 Speed, 440 Magnum
1969 Daytona, Automatic, 440 Magnum
1969 Road Runner, 4 Speed, 426 Hemi
1970 `Cuda, Automatic, 440-6BBL
1970 Challenger T/A, Automatic, 340 6 Pack
2004 Ram, Automatic, 5.7L Hemi
2009 Challenger SRT8, Automatic, 6.1L Hemi
<This Space Reserved for a 2016 Challenger SRT Hellcat, 8Sp Automatic,

nascarxx29

Welcome to the board Steve .We can you look up your can by vin .And give whatever info is found on the daytona shipment list document.and sometimes you find you buildsheet in the next car.I seen this one get removed I made a zerox copy of it.And returned the original.I see your car in 1979 recorded as Steve E V2 Hemi Orange 4 speed.Shipment list shows a dealer in PA near me thats had all kinds of muscle car Reedman motors Langhorne Pa.iI have one of the potmetal trunk badges from Reedmans and old colored post cards showing the Reedman dealership

69_500

I can tell you that my 500 insurance policy has recently went the same route that Doug is talking about for his Daytona.

AON sold off the policy to my car to another company, and they were giving me a hard time over the value of the car. I haven't switched companies yet, but I"m thinking of it.

hemigeno

To continue the thread hijack for just a bit longer...

I just dug through some papers, and AON renewed my R/T's coverage back in September of '06 at about $5.25 per thousand -- so they are stuck with me for a few more months.  The rate has obviously gone up since I first took out my policy with them ('98), but the limits of liability were considerably smaller when I first signed on with them. Chances are I will be switching to Hagerty in the fall, since AON refused to write a policy on the Daytona while it isn't roadworthy.  I think I'll show a little loyalty to Hagerty who had no problem at all taking care of what I wanted while AON was cherry-picking.

69_500

A brown noser.

JK.

I checke into Haggerty once, with the 500, but they wouldn't agree on the amount of coverage on the 500. That and they wanted to limit the amount of miles I could drive it a year. Considering I drive it to all shows that I take it to, that would put a dampner on going to say Carlisle or other east coast shows.

WINGR

Thanks hemigeno, Allen & nascarxx29. I appreciate the welcoming, I will try and post a couple of pics as soon as I can. I'm not sure what the deal was with the records indicating it as V2, but my Daytona (390013) is R6 red and is a 440 4spd. I guess there is a possibility that it could have been painted orange at some time in its life. In the records that came with the car I saw a copy of the shipping listing that indicates it being shipped to Reedman Dodge in Langhorne PA just as you had mentioned. I have tried to contact the dealer but as I'm sure you know it has changed hands a few times and is snow selling some other brand of cars. nascarxx29 were you saying you live out in that area? I am very interested in seeing the photo cards that you have of the dealer, if at all possible is there any way you could scan them? The funny thing is that I have tracked it back to around 1973 and ii was located in the St. Petersburg area of Florida where it remained until the late 70's. One getlman that owned it back then purchased it from Colonial Dodge's used car lot. He said that he remembers there being 2-3 Daytona's on the lot and the salesman mentioned that some band had traded them in, unforunately he doesn't remember the name of the band. Like a good friend of mine always says, these cars all have a story to tell. I really do appreciate the help and look forward to meeting up with you all at one of the great events planned this year. I am planning on at least going to Charlotte for the WWNBOA meet but would really like to go to Milwaukee and Carlisle as well. By the way hemigeno I have really enjoyed seeing the pictures of your Daytona, thanks for sharing them with us. I live in Michigan but am about 2-3 hours away from Vance's shop. I have heard about his work and have talked to him on the phone but have never been there to see him.

Thanks

Steve

UFO

Maybe this car is one of the 2-3 cars traded in.From Mopar Muscle aug 2005.

WINGR

Hi UFO, thanks for posting that article. I guess you never know, I only wish they could have listed the name of the singer and/or band.

Steve

Aero426

Quote from: hotrod98 on March 24, 2007, 03:45:31 PM
Doug, Have you checked with Grundy or Hagerty and if so what did they quote you? I really need to move the insurance on all of my musclecars to a real musclecar insurer. I worry that if I have a claim (knock on wood) with the company that I'm with now, the experience might not be that pleasant. The policies are "stated value" policies which are the best kind, but they might try to pencil their way out of paying what is owed. Stay away from "stated amount" policies altogether since they can actually determine that your car is worth much less and then pay accordingly. The "stated amount" is just the figure that they use to determine your premium, not the value of your car.

I took a look at Grundy the other day.  They came in at around $6 per $1000.  Also checked Hagerty, and their quick quote was $1400 with proper liability coverage.   That would be about $7 per $1000.   Also, beware of the quick quote functions which usually start with only minimal liability coverages.

When you talk about stated value and stated amount, I'll clarify a bit - and you already have the right idea.    What you want to avoid is a stated value or amount policy.    You want an agreed value policy. 

WINGR

Hey, hope everyone is doing well today. As per hemigeno's request, here's a couple pics of my R6 Daytona as mentioned earlier in this thread.

Steve (WINGR)

hemigeno

Steve,

Man, that R6 really looks nice!  While there's nothing wrong with the common colors like R4 (got one myself), V2, T5 etc., the "different" colors are just awesome to see.  You have a great looking car, and I appreciate you humoring us with posting some pics.  I don't remember seeing any from you on MoparStyle, but I could easily have missed them. 

:2thumbs:

Thanks a bunch for posting the pics, and I'm glad you are enjoying the pics of the progress Vance is making on my car.  You'd love tooling down to his shop sometime, since the guy is a walking encyclopedia of Chrysler's assembly line techniques, especially on the Daytonas.  There's always some really nice iron sitting around in his shop to drool over too.

Geno

WINGR

Hi Geno, thanks for the compliment. She's not perfect but overall is a nice clean car. As far as the color, we really like it too, especially since we already had an R6 Runner that has been in the family for quite a few years. I do like Daytona's in R4,V2,F6,B5 as well as many other colors that they were offered in. I'm sure you would agree, they are all great cars no matter what shade of paint is applied.

I have seen your Hemi Charger and Dodge Truck in person and am very impressed with both of them. Each of them alone are a sight to see, but together what an awesome combo. I have always wanted a Hemi Charger and have almost traded my Daytona for a couple different Hemi 500's over the last couple years. As much as I love my Daytona, if the right opportunity would arrise for a nice Hemi 500, then I still may eventually do so. I guess I have never gotten over my fetish for a Hemi. I would love to get out there and see your car and talk to Vance sometime. Maybe the next time you head out there I could try and meet up with you if that would be allright. The company I work for has a branch about a half hour or so from there but I don't get out there much. If you want I can let you know when I am going to be there next, just in case you might need any pictures or anything.

Thanks again Geno

hemi68charger

Steve !!!  Man, she's looking great........ Sorry I didn't get back to your call..... Been busy with Mom's house.......... I have all sorts of things to do before I head out to Iraq next week... Between Mom's house and the bonehead contractor and getting things lined up for Smitty and my '68, I'll be pretty busy....... I'm hoping at the very least the inside and underside should be painted........ It better...... I have a Daytona to try and find..... :)

Troy

PS::
Hey Geno......  :wave:
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

WINGR

Thanks alot Troy, I finally signed up on the sight. I don't know what took me so long (???).
I can't believe your headed out next week already, I guess time flies when your having fun. You know we'll all be thinking of you and will be looking forward to getting together at one of the events this year. I was hoping you would be going to Charlotte in June. Are you thinking that you will be back in time for that, or are you planning on one of the other meets?

I will try and catch you by phone before next week, take care.

Steve

hemigeno

Quote from: hemi68charger on March 26, 2007, 11:31:12 AM
Hey Geno......  :wave:

Backatcha, Troy!

I might give you a call before you head out too - and we'll all be looking for your quick (and safe) return from Iraq.

Steve, glad you like the truck & R/T - and never volunteer to take progress pictures for a photohound like me...  you'd wear out a pair of iron-soled shoes trying to take as many pictures as I'd like to have.  Any chance you'd have to do that would be great, but I certainly don't expect such.  I'm planning to go up again sometime in late April, but that's subject to change depending on my work schedule, family activities, and when the tulips start blooming in southwestern Michigan (my wife Beth wants to travel along next time if all the tourist traps in Holland are open).

Now what was this thread about, anyway?   :P

WINGR

Hi Gino, like I was saying if I get out that way and my schedule would permit I would be happy to take a few pics for you. Maybe not a full day photo shoot but at least a mini-shoot, ha! ha! :laugh: If you end up coming out in April please let me know and maybe I could meet you out there or something. I was going to post a couple more pics but I need to figure out how to bring the size down a little so they aren't too big to send. Anyone have an idea how to do this, thanks. While we are on the picture subject, Troy can you please tell me how to put a fancy picture by my username like you did. Thanks

Sorry UFO if we got a little off base on your thread. At least we are still talking about Daytona's, right?

Steve (WINGR)

hemi68charger

Quote from: WINGR on March 26, 2007, 04:47:22 PM
Hi Gino, like I was saying if I get out that way and my schedule would permit I would be happy to take a few pics for you. Maybe not a full day photo shoot but at least a mini-shoot, ha! ha! :laugh: If you end up coming out in April please let me know and maybe I could meet you out there or something. I was going to post a couple more pics but I need to figure out how to bring the size down a little so they aren't too big to send. Anyone have an idea how to do this, thanks. While we are on the picture subject, Troy can you please tell me how to put a fancy picture by my username like you did. Thanks

Sorry UFO if we got a little off base on your thread. At least we are still talking about Daytona's, right?

Steve (WINGR)

I'll email ya Steve....... Just have to have a small enough image or scale it down....
Troy
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)

69_500

Hey Gene, I'd be up for another trip to Michigan in april if you wouldn't mind some company. I'm working on the tapes of Vances' now, well not the seconds as I'm typing but I'm going through them. I made a copy of them onto MiniDV so their quality wont be hurt any more. I only played the VHS 1 time to make the copies.

Glad to see your posting on here Steve. Sorry I couldn't help ya with finding your broadcast sheet to your Daytona. Well not yet anyways. I have a broadcast sheet to an R6 red HEMI 500, but that doesn't help much does it.

nascarxx29

Steve your daytona makes the second one .I know of another daytona that came from Reedmans.They are still at that location.Which is the old Langhorne speedway.The dealer ship has its own test track.

Also I found in newpaper microfilm archives ads from Reedman motors and other NJ& PA dealers containing all kinds and makes of muscle cars .I have a ad for a Superbird Reedman listed .But havent found one for a daytona at that dealership .I have for starters daytona and etc other ads from.But Cinnaminson dodge Kardon motors NJ PA dealerships listed daytonas when they arrived

hemigeno

Danny, it' be great to meet up with you again in Michigan.  Maybe this time you'll have a better time driving up! :yesnod:

Heck, let's set up a mini-DC.com meet for then...  We can get Steve, Danny, Troy (Admin Troy, that is - although we'll be wishing hemi68/Troy could make it too), Dirk, and probably Dave H. from Iowa too.  Anyone else in the Chicago-to-Detroit beltway wanna be there?  I might need to postpone the wife's Michigan travels though.  I just can't see her spending 8-1/2 hours in Vance's shop with no bathroom or meal breaks like we did earlier this month.  Do you have a show in CA to tape in April?

Glad the tapes are coming along.  I really think there's some good information there that anyone trying to learn more about how the cars were built could benefit from.  I hope you don't get swamped with too much video/editing work once the show season starts for you.

WINGR

Thanks 69_500, I do appreciate all the help. How have you guys been? I really wouldn't mind that R6 Hemi 500 build sheet, especially if it came with an R6 Hemi 500. I'm still hoping that someone has my build sheet, it would just be nice to have. It sounds like nascarxx29 may have some cool information, pictures and such from the dealership that my car was supposed to have been shipped to.

Talk to you soon, take care.

Steve

nascarxx29

The dealership is now known as www.reedmantoll.com .Maybe someone there might remember such a car.My buddy had a superbird that sold from Don Horrow motors in woodbury NJ.On his sales invoice which also has stock# it had the salesman name we made calls and tracked him down .And he had remembered selling the B5 blue superbird.I spent some years at the library compling actual local based area car ads.I ve been able to match up a ad with a car by stock number and description .As another collectible piece of documentation.And have furnished them to the wingcar newsletters.Even tried looking up past salvage discarded mopar and even wingcars through my local DMV .But they claim after so many years they discard all those vin records.I ran into a guy this week from my area.That somehow came in contact with discarded title from Nj & ? states .

hemi68charger

Quote from: hemigeno on March 26, 2007, 12:56:02 PM

Backatcha, Troy!

I might give you a call before you head out too - and we'll all be looking for your quick (and safe) return from Iraq.

Geno, that would be cool..... I believe you still have my numbers?
Troy

WINGR

Thanks so much nascarxx29 for looking into this and posting the pictures, that is so cool to see. It's too bad we just didn't have a time machine, then we would just buy them from the dealerships ourselves. I used to have a Survivor 440+6 Cuda that I purchased from the original owners daughter and it came with plenty of documentation, which was so awesome. Even though I have found out alot about my car I would still love to have more documentation. Again, I appreciate all of the help that everyone has been so generous with. I have been a big fan of these great cars but I know there are alot of you that are much more knowledgable than I am in this area. Since I joined the Winged car clubs a few years ago, I have really enjoyed the friendships that I have made. :icon_smile_big:

Thanks,

Steve

WINGR

Hey Geno, that sounds like a great idea. I would do my best to be there, and I agree with Danny in saying it would be great to get both Troy's out there as well. Hopefully, there would be many others that could come out too.  :yesnod:

Take care.
Steve

nascarxx29

NJ is one of the hardest states do search past vehicle historys.Mo and FL can trace back to the manafactures statement of origin and owners.Not sure what PA could do in a search

WINGR

Thanks again nascarxx29, I do really appreciate your help. I did talk to PA and if I remember correctly their records don't go back that far. I also talked to Florida and had some hope but I sent in the form and in only went back to the guy that owned it from around 1973 and/or 1974 to 1978. I just haven't been able to figure out who owned it before 1973. That's where the part about the band trading 2-3 of them into Colonial Dodge in St. Petersburg Florida comes in. I guess it isn't really that important to know who owned it before then but for me I would like to know. When you mentioned the other day about checking the records for my car by the vin., did you need the rest of the vin to do so or did you already figure that out considering they start out the same.

Thanks,
Steve

nascarxx29

Steve I got your cars info from old wingcar letters and daytona ship list info.Did you try runnning your cars info past Doug at the daytona superbird club

69_500

I do have a show to tape in Bakersfield California on April 13-15th, and I'm possibly going to be doing all of the Chrysler Classic events. Haven't worked out the details on those yet though. Only set dates are 5 shows on the west coast, (6 if you count this weekends Vegas trip), and then the WW show in June, Carlisle, and the Monster Mopar. I'm still hoping to make Dougs show up in Wisconsin as well.

WINGR

Hello again nascarxx29, in response to your question I have talked with Doug as well as Ed & Sue before and they all new about my car but no one had the buildsheet. I believe it has been registered with DSAC since the mid seventies. The guy who owned it before me also it registered with GTS and I have spoken with them before and they didn't have the b-sheet.

Thanks again,
Steve

WINGR

Hi HemiGeno, I am trying to get ahold of Danny and I can't find his card. Is there a way you could send it to me? Can you do a private post or something along that line? Or if Danny see's this then could he please check for e-mail I sent him last night?  :icon_smile_cool:

Thanks

Steve