News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Emails...

Started by Troy, July 23, 2005, 09:53:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Troy

Ok gang, I attempted to send a whole boatload of emails out to members of D-C.com. I didn't filter out anyone who is already here though. If the email came out all screwed up or if you see anything weird then let me know.

Let's see what that does for the # of users.  :icon_smile_big:

Thanks,
Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

red72chrgr

Thanks for the site Troy and for e-mailing me about it. Together I'm sure we all can keep it going.
Nothing personal, just business

ying

1968 Charger R/T
440 auto
Purple w/silver stripes
3:91
slotted mags

Wakko

Did you manually delete Unholy Darkness?  :)
Ian

'69 Basketcase, bluetooth powered

Boynton 236 F&AM

Ghoste

:scope:  There was one other guy that I thought was nearly as bad.  I can't think of his username now but it'll come to me.

Silver R/T

who cares hes gone now and thats all that matters
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Ghoste

I don't know Silver.  Are they ever really gone?

Drache

Quote from: Ghoste on July 23, 2005, 11:44:53 PM
:scope:   There was one other guy that I thought was nearly as bad.   I can't think of his username now but it'll come to me.

Are you thinking of me Ghoste?  :icon_smile_big:
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

FastbackJon

What stuck me is that the site name you had there Troy was "DodgeCharger.com" instead of "Dodge-Charger.com" like I was a member of. Oh well, most people should get the idea.
"This was the dedication of the altar, in the day when it was anointed, by the princes of Israel: twelve chargers of silver, twelve silver bowls, twelve spoons of gold..." -- Numbers 7:84 KJV

Ghoste

No Drache it wasn't you.  I can't think of the username now.  It was something like MotorheadTed or MotorCitySmitty or something like that.

Troy

Quote from: Ghoste on July 24, 2005, 01:04:08 AM
No Drache it wasn't you. I can't think of the username now. It was something like MotorheadTed or MotorCitySmitty or something like that.

DetroitMojo.

Troy

Ghoste

Wakko

He hasn't posted in a while though, has he?  And he really did have some good Mopar knowledge, but was a jerk, if I remember right.
Ian

'69 Basketcase, bluetooth powered

Boynton 236 F&AM

Ghoste

No I think he got mad and left.  And yes, he did seem to be pretty knowledgable but man oh man did he ever piss a whole bunch of people off in hurry.  If I recall, he wasn't above using a few gosh darnits in his posts either.

Troy

Quote from: FastbackJon on July 24, 2005, 12:59:29 AM
What stuck me is that the site name you had there Troy was "DodgeCharger.com" instead of "Dodge-Charger.com" like I was a member of. Oh well, most people should get the idea.

Haha, whoops! Lack of sleep will do that to you.

Troy

moparnut

Thanks for the e-mail troy.Was kinda expecting the old site to go under.Jesse must of had alot of financial problems he couldnt get out from under.Am glad you are trying to get everyone together again.How about the new mame chargers rus. moparnut

dart3404

Thanks for the e-mail.  ;D LOL

TruckDriver

I never got a email, or did it just  go to those that are not here already? Just curious.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Telvis

Looks like the emails worked. We have 320 members right now. If i'm not mistaken we had somewhere around 260 the last time I checked yesterday.

Drache

I just got one of the emails this morning. I just had to go through and read the whole thing... very nice...  :icon_smile_approve:
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Nacho-RT74

hey got your email HEHEHE...

would be posible that Charged got anyone ? I don't know if he had some email address available, or even if the one he had on his porfile was active.
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

4cruzin

I got mine today and actually got the same one twice!   Good job Troy!!   :yesnod:
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

psykicpup

:( I didnt get one.......... :icon_smile_sad:don't you love me anymore   :'(
my daughter & boyfriend 'Sunny Sunday'

DFPA and proud of it!

Ghoste

:pity: That's not true.

KMPX2

I got mine it was good

psykicpup

Cheers Ghoste I need that hug!  ;D
my daughter & boyfriend 'Sunny Sunday'

DFPA and proud of it!

Silver R/T

gotta be aware that some email hosts like yahoo sent this email into bulk/junk folder and some recipients may just delete it unknowingly
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Drache

Quote from: Silver R/T on July 24, 2005, 02:49:02 PM
gotta be aware that some email hosts like yahoo sent this email into bulk/junk folder and some recipients may just delete it unknowingly

Other people have it set up that all email goes straight into their junk folder unless it comes from an email address that they have i ntheir address book
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Dodge-Charger

Quote from: Wakko on July 24, 2005, 01:15:07 AM
He hasn't posted in a while though, has he?   And he really did have some good Mopar knowledge, but was a jerk, if I remember right.

It wont to long after my call that he left. he posted his number and said something smart about calling so I called him. Yes he had Textbook knowledge, but not to swift with Human knowledge.

As too the E-mail, yes the whole DodgeCharger.com thing was like ( HUH ? ) but then I saw the name and was like "OHHHH"  I get it.    From Dodge Charger.com as in past tence 
( Troy Former Moderator/Admin from Dodge-Charger.com )      

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: Troy on July 24, 2005, 01:12:44 AM
Quote from: Ghoste on July 24, 2005, 01:04:08 AM
No Drache it wasn't you. I can't think of the username now. It was something like MotorheadTed or MotorCitySmitty or something like that.

DetroitMojo.

Troy

But seriously, who can forget HemiStage8 ?
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

BigBlockSam

nice to hear from you Troy    :icon_smile:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

twolanes

thanks for the email and happy to be back with all you guys

Ghoste

I have to say that Hemistage8 is drawing a blank right now.  When was that from?

purple70rt

Thanks Troy for the email!!!!!!!!!!!!