News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Emails...

Started by Troy, July 23, 2005, 09:53:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

psykicpup

Cheers Ghoste I need that hug!  ;D
my daughter & boyfriend 'Sunny Sunday'

DFPA and proud of it!

Silver R/T

gotta be aware that some email hosts like yahoo sent this email into bulk/junk folder and some recipients may just delete it unknowingly
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Drache

Quote from: Silver R/T on July 24, 2005, 02:49:02 PM
gotta be aware that some email hosts like yahoo sent this email into bulk/junk folder and some recipients may just delete it unknowingly

Other people have it set up that all email goes straight into their junk folder unless it comes from an email address that they have i ntheir address book
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Dodge-Charger

Quote from: Wakko on July 24, 2005, 01:15:07 AM
He hasn't posted in a while though, has he?   And he really did have some good Mopar knowledge, but was a jerk, if I remember right.

It wont to long after my call that he left. he posted his number and said something smart about calling so I called him. Yes he had Textbook knowledge, but not to swift with Human knowledge.

As too the E-mail, yes the whole DodgeCharger.com thing was like ( HUH ? ) but then I saw the name and was like "OHHHH"  I get it.    From Dodge Charger.com as in past tence 
( Troy Former Moderator/Admin from Dodge-Charger.com )      

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: Troy on July 24, 2005, 01:12:44 AM
Quote from: Ghoste on July 24, 2005, 01:04:08 AM
No Drache it wasn't you. I can't think of the username now. It was something like MotorheadTed or MotorCitySmitty or something like that.

DetroitMojo.

Troy

But seriously, who can forget HemiStage8 ?
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

BigBlockSam

nice to hear from you Troy    :icon_smile:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

twolanes

thanks for the email and happy to be back with all you guys

Ghoste

I have to say that Hemistage8 is drawing a blank right now.  When was that from?

purple70rt

Thanks Troy for the email!!!!!!!!!!!!