News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

How Mad Would You Be? Pics Added

Started by 71ChallengeHer, April 01, 2007, 09:53:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve P.

Quote from: The70RT on April 12, 2007, 05:43:53 AM
Quote from: Steve P. on April 11, 2007, 10:36:11 PM
This guy MUST drive a Cutlass... :hah:

I drive a cutlass.....im not a dick though. Since he says wazupp....probably a Monte or a Regal!! Yeah I like beer too Steve :cheers:

Come on R/T, I am playing off the CUTLASS boys from Bullrun..   (Shoulda bought an Olds.)....
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

The70RT

Quote from: Steve P. on April 12, 2007, 12:36:09 PM
Quote from: The70RT on April 12, 2007, 05:43:53 AM
Quote from: Steve P. on April 11, 2007, 10:36:11 PM
This guy MUST drive a Cutlass... :hah:

I drive a cutlass.....im not a dick though. Since he says wazupp....probably a Monte or a Regal!! Yeah I like beer too Steve :cheers:

Come on R/T, I am playing off the CUTLASS boys from Bullrun..   (Shoulda bought an Olds.)....

Ok Stevie....i wonder :scratchchin:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: twilt on April 12, 2007, 07:27:25 AM
I see this thread has really made progress. From "somebody cracked my dash" to "wanna see pics of me?" to Bull wanting to model for $$ and now suggestions of criminal nature. Nice....really nice. If it were me...I`d just slap a blob on black RTV on the blemish and call it a day. 
Well, I'll wait til  can afford a new dash pad , since I don't like my Mopars to look half assed. And I would never do anything criminal . And as far as the pics , quit looking!

twilt

Don`t flatter yourself. I haven`t had the urge to take a second look at any of them. 

Bandit4142

Twilt....  Its obvious that you have no idea why this incident has drawn the attention that it has.    It is also apparent that this subject must bother you in some way.   What makes me curious, is why do you continue to post in this thread?   Do you feel your criticism is productive, or do you simply want to lash out at her?    I'm just curious myself, because I find no other reason for you to post...    When a thread is started on a topic that I find senseless or stupid, I don't post, or I simply ignore it... 

Just drop it, and don't read the thread, its that simple.
1969 Charger - 383 mag auto - Sold and sorely missed.
1970 Charger R/T - 440 mag - sold
1969 Super Bee - 383 mag auto - sold
1969 Cornet R/T - 383 mag 4 spd - sold

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: Bandit4142 on April 12, 2007, 08:03:50 PM
Twilt....  Its obvious that you have no idea why this incident has drawn the attention that it has.    It is also apparent that this subject must bother you in some way.   What makes me curious, is why do you continue to post in this thread?   Do you feel your criticism is productive, or do you simply want to lash out at her?    I'm just curious myself, because I find no other reason for you to post...    When a thread is started on a topic that I find senseless or stupid, I don't post, or I simply ignore it... 

Thank you, Bandit, The only reason I posted anymore pics was because of his smart ass comments. I never expected this kind of reponse to this post. But I do appreciate the support of DC and it's members. Thank you very much. :cheers:

Steve P.

I see nothing wrong with any of the pics.   Ok, I take it back. I DON"T want to see any pics. of BULLS HAIRY BOOBS..    :nana:   

I don't get it either Twilt. You are usually such an easy going guy.. Come on, let's have a beer..  :cheers:

Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

twilt

Quote from: Bandit4142 on April 12, 2007, 08:03:50 PM

Oh, I do understand precisely why this incident has drawn the attention it has. I already addressed that earlier. Does the subject bother me? Not really... other than the thread went south early and  it clutters up the front page of the general section. This thread sunk below minimal intellectual capacity early on and I had nothing to do with that. It should have been moved to off topic or the comedy section.

twilt

Quote from: Steve P. on April 12, 2007, 08:26:28 PM

I don't get it either Twilt. You are usually such an easy going guy.. Come on, let's have a beer..  :cheers:

Come to think of it.....I have been feeling like a jack-ass for a couple weeks now.  :rofl:  I think it has to do with turning 40 soon.
maybe I do need a beer. heres to ya Steve   :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Troy

Another one bites the dust... locked as requested.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.