News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

'69 build sheet questions

Started by ds440, April 02, 2007, 09:25:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

69CoronetRT

From what I can tell, "30" when used with W21 five spoke is an assembly, not a part number. Assembly '30' would include three different PN: the wheel itself, the cap and the retainer for the cap.  :Twocents: but  :shruggy:. Research continues.....
Seeking information on '69 St. Louis plant VINs, SPDs and VONs. Buld sheets and tag pictures appreciated. Over 3,000 on file thanks to people like you.

taxspeaker

Perfect. It appears I have 5-spoke road wheels with f70x14 redlines and a black steel spare then? I assume the spare would also be a redline before I go to Coker to get them all.

I have an extra set of 5 spoke road wheels from my superbird with chrome rings, just curious, but I assume stampings would not match to the69 daytona. Cant get to the wheels until Thanksgiving to look at them.

Bob

hemigeno

In the parts book, bare '69 Road Wheels (5-spoke Chrome), are given a part number of 2944162 and the trim rings are 2944161.  The Sales Code Manual / C.A.G. Prod. Engineering chart lists 2944163 for Build Code "30" (Chrome 5-spoke / Road) wheels, and I'm thinking 2944163 is almost certainly the assembly number (including trim ring, maybe the cap/retainer, etc. also?).  At least for wheels, there is a disconnect between Build Code and what I'm interpreting as the Assembly Number.

In all fairness, there could be another document somewhere that makes the connection.

hemigeno

Quote from: taxspeaker on November 17, 2016, 01:54:37 PM

I assume the spare would also be a redline      Correct

I assume stampings would not match to the 69 Daytona        If they are original to your 'Bird, that would be correct

taxspeaker

You guys amaze me, as does this board. Thanks again

Bob

Challenger340

Dunno if this helps figure anything out or not  ?

On mine

Line 3:           Stg Wheel
                    Horn Ring
                       15 TT

Line 4:        Wheel   Wh Cov
                 30 X9       61

Line 10:     Hrn Ring   Strg Wheel
                7(Blank)        81

Only wimps wear Bowties !