News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

WIW, 70 U-code R/T, 4 speed "driver"?

Started by nh_mopar_fan, April 02, 2007, 06:53:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nh_mopar_fan

Whay do you think is a good price for this car?

1970 R/T CHARGER
REAL U CODE . R/T 440 CAR
4 SPEED . BUCKET SEATS . CONSOLE
CURIOUS YELLOW
8 3/4 . 323 . SURE GRIP REAR END
NEW BRAKES , AND FRONT END PARTS
NICE DRIVER QUALITY CAR , NOT A SHOW CAR .

Dodge Don

Not sure what your question is on this?

Drache

Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Brock Samson

konigcharger

$500  :yesnod: that would be a really good price

If you have no vision or creative spirit, you can always fall back on the way the factory did it.

Big Lebowski

"Let me explain something to you, um i am not Mr. Lebowski, you're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the dude, so that's what you call me. That or his dudeness, or duder, or you know, el duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

TeeWJay426

Hard to say based on just those pics. 8 & 3/4? In a 4 speed? What if any numbers match? Is the body steel, or a combo of bondo and metal? Just based on the limited info and pics, I'd say 25K- maybe more or less, depending on condition and originality that can't be determined from above info. BTW- any luck with that ad for the car in Exeter I forwarded you?
74 Charger SE, 400 HP, 4-speed

Orange_Crush

8 3/4 in a 4-speed means something ain't right.  All 4-speeds had Danas in 'em.

In any case, for a driver quality car with a 4-speed in a desirable hi-impact color, I would say 35-40 grand.  The 4-speed and the color are the tickets on those cars.
I ain't got time for pain, the only pain I got time for is the pain i put on fools how don't know what time it is.

Chris G.

Quote from: nh_mopar_fan on April 02, 2007, 06:53:33 PM
Whay do you think is a good price for this car?

1970 R/T CHARGER
REAL U CODE . R/T 440 CAR
4 SPEED . BUCKET SEATS . CONSOLE
CURIOUS YELLOW
8 3/4 . 323 . SURE GRIP REAR END
NEW BRAKES , AND FRONT END PARTS
NICE DRIVER QUALITY CAR , NOT A SHOW CAR .

Well for starters, curious yellow was not a color option in 1970. Like mentioned by others, the 8 3/4 was swapped in at some point if it's a true 4spd. I would take a guess and say that's a 18-25K car.  :Twocents:

Shakey

It's a '70 - about $138.00 CDN per tonne!

Chris G.

Quote from: Shakey on April 03, 2007, 07:18:46 PM

You Pontiac boys have such animosity towards us Charger owners. Why must that be?

ps- What shade of green is that on your GTO...or is it a LeMans?  :icon_smile_wink:

BigBlackDodge

Quote from: Chris G. on April 03, 2007, 07:33:22 PM

You Pontiac boys have such animosity towards us Charger owners. Why must that be?

ps- What shade of green is that on your GTO...or is it a LeMans?  :icon_smile_wink:

That R/T on his grill stands for Real Tempest! :icon_smile_big:

BBD

ck1

real u code? is that suppose to be rare for a 70 R/T?
CJK

PocketThunder

Quote from: BigBlackDodge on April 03, 2007, 08:22:35 PM

That R/T on his grill stands for Real Tempest! :icon_smile_big:

BBD

You guys are hillarious.   :rofl:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

nh_mopar_fan

It was 22K on Craigslist. 3 day auction, looks like he's eager to move it.

I left a message for the guy in Exeter and never got a call back.

69charger2002

i could have had that car MUCH MUCH cheaper than that 1 year ago.. $9700 to be exact... it is a converted auto to 4 speed car, and FULL of mud. better inspect it close before clicking
trav
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

TeeWJay426

Quote from: 69charger2002 on April 08, 2007, 10:44:07 PM
i could have had that car MUCH MUCH cheaper than that 1 year ago.. $9700 to be exact... it is a converted auto to 4 speed car, and FULL of mud. better inspect it close before clicking
trav

:iagree: After seeing the e-Bay pics, I'm lowering my 25K figure drastically.... that body is a mess! 12K is more like it......
74 Charger SE, 400 HP, 4-speed