News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Funny Pics................

Started by Lowprofile, September 10, 2005, 09:51:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock Samson

SmashingPunkFan

Tonight I'm Burning Star IV.
Projects:
1970 Dodge Charger SE (Main Project)
1973 Dodge Charger 400 cid. (Work in progress)
1988 Mustang 2.3 liter 4 cyl.

Looking for Seat tracks for bucket seats.

SmashingPunkFan

:cheers:
Projects:

SmashingPunkFan

Projects:

SmashingPunkFan

Projects:

Lowprofile

Quote from: mikepmcs on January 29, 2009, 06:41:21 AM
I don't know Low, but I am telling you the truth.   My father was Air Force 32 years and he has a huge influence on me and still does.  I remember him saying to me one time, "If you ever do drugs, I'll kill you" and that stuck with me ever since and I always said no. Now that is some good parenting right there. :icon_smile_blackeye:  I've been around it no doubt, but never was my thing and I'm glad.  Seen what it does to people and I don't like it.  Don't drink anymore either.  Saw what that was doing to me and decided to stop.(I'm not talking social drinking here either)  Nothing wrong with the old "tie one on" and having a few beers, but when you drink like it's a job,it's time to slow down or in my case stop all together.  I just stopped one day and I'm all set.

Sorry for the hijack, back to the funny stuff. :2thumbs:

Ah, I was just bustin' your chops Bro! My mom said the same thing to me and my brothers years ago. :angel:

Quote from: Brock Samson on January 29, 2009, 02:43:08 PM
A little background...  :scope:

that's the first block of Taylor Street here in San Francisco,..
I used to live for two years directly across the street from where this picture was taken at 57 Taylor...
Probably one of the the toughest grittiest streets in all tarnation..
That's the back of the Warfield Theater in the background where they now have live rock shows,.. (my first job was there when i was 13 -I lied and said I was 16, cause in those days they didn't check...)
Anyhow - a couple white kids fresh off the (tour) bus would be the targets of more than simply ridicule on that block, I'm surprised they weren't robbed just after that picture was taken... :shruggy: or maybe they were..
Drug dealers and gang members from all over the Bay Area shoot each other over those drug dealing corners all the time, the next block up the 100 block has the highest incidence of shootings and drive by shootings in the City.

It reminds me of the screen shot from the Bullet Chase,  where my old Geneva Towers Apt. at the other end of the city is clearly in the shot... that wasn't exactly 904120 either..  :lol:
Wow!

Brock, I've done many a show at the Warfield and the Golden Gate. I've been parked right where those buses are parked.....and slept there! You're very right......Its a tough neighborhood for sure!

OK, back to the funny pics.. :slap: :D
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

Khyron

GOTHOPOTAMUS!!!!!!!!!!!

LMFAO! I'm crying over here!

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Hemidog

Quote from: Khyron on January 29, 2009, 08:33:54 PM
GOTHOPOTAMUS!!!!!!!!!!!

LMFAO! I'm crying over here!
Me too! that's pathetically hillarious!

Old Moparz

Here's some more.  :lol:
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

SeattleCharger

:D         this looks more like the video game character lady, maybe she didn't want to go to those
             extremes for the role, woulda been kinda neat though, huh

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

mikepmcs

funny you say that because my girl Angelina was artificially enhanced for the first movie. :yesnod:  She wore a padded bra to increase her to a 36D from her original size of 36C.  I believe in the video game Lara is a double D.
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

BigRed66

"...between the velvet lies, there's a truth that's hard as steel..."

SmashingPunkFan

Oh weird... I've had some of those Gra'apples, they were at wal-mart. It's crazy, they really do taste like grapes!
Projects:

teamroth

Don't laugh, those GRAPPLE'S are awesome!
I'd rather die than go to heaven.

mikepmcs

Quote from: teamroth on February 11, 2009, 10:11:19 PM
Don't laugh, those GRAPPLE'S are awesome!

How hard is the outside skin?
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

bull

If movie posters were honest:

bull

More...

bull

more...

Foreman72

Eric "Foreman"

Previous: 1972 Dodge Charger
Current: 2002 Volvo S60

"The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand.
=Psalm 37:23-24=
"But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven..."
=Matthew 6:19-21=
:pat

Hemidog

Funny, Bull. I like this one.

bull

SeattleCharger

heh, those movie ones are great.    christopher walken was a good character in that flick, run down?  with the rock and stifler? 
   ok, I admit I liked tropical thunder, was funny as hell IMO, and transformers was great flick,

Here's some animals and captions pics.

SeattleCharger

SmashingPunkFan

;)
Projects: