News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Funny Pics................

Started by Lowprofile, September 10, 2005, 09:51:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OldGuy

"I can tell by your sarcastic undertones, rude comments and total lack of common decency, that you and I could be best friends".

adauto

A real woody..........
Never too many! 70 Chally R/T Convert-70 GTX-68-69-74 Charger-68 Dart GTS

http://a-dauto.com/  http://www.facebook.com/pages/A-D-Truck-and-Auto-Parts/67427352555?ref=hl

tracpack440

1969 Charger  R/T SE 4 spd dana

tracpack440

1969 Charger  R/T SE 4 spd dana

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

bull

Was that the time Brian Williams flew them there in a Blackhawk helicopter, or am I thinking of something else?

Charger_Fan

Quote from: bull on August 26, 2016, 11:10:35 PM
Was that the time Brian Williams flew them there in a Blackhawk helicopter, or am I thinking of something else?
It's referring to Hillary's lie about taking sniper fire as they landed in Bosnia. LINK
Brian Williams got "shot at" in some other cooked up story. ::)

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

bull

Quote from: Charger_Fan on August 27, 2016, 11:51:37 AM
It's referring to Hillary's lie about taking sniper fire as they landed in Bosnia. LINK

I know. I was making a sarcastic mashup parody.

shorty442

hmmmmm,.....wonder what the front page looks like???????    :drool5:

beedees

Charger_Fan

^^^ Not only good news, but GREAT news! :drool5:

Quote from: bull on August 28, 2016, 01:15:35 PM
Quote from: Charger_Fan on August 27, 2016, 11:51:37 AM

I know. I was making a sarcastic mashup parody.
Gotcha. ;)

poppa

God must love stupid people....he made a sh**load of 'em....

Matco tools...guaranteed for a lifetime. Just not a human lifetime.

Charger_Fan

70 sublime

Came across this today in an ad from a person looking for a 727 transmission
next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

RusTy/SE

I've been on both sides of that crystal ball :eyes:

Dino

Shirt for you Kern Dog! Yeah I'll get one for myself as well.   :icon_smile_big:
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

68pplcharger

dual fours

I see venders selling bags to put under your tires to prevent flat spots on them while the car sits.
I've seen bags to put under the seats to keep the seat from sagging.
So... I decided to market these unique custom cut pieces to prevent deforming the blades to one side or flat spots on the blades.
Off to the Patent Office, I'll be rich. :nana:
I'll even try to have them manufactured right here in the USA.
1970 Dodge Charger SE, 383 Magnum, dual fours, Winter's shifter and racing transmission.

26 END
J25 L31 M21 M31 N85 R22
VX1 AO1 A31 A47 C16 C55
FK5 CRXA TX9 A15
E63 D32 XP29 NOG

69rtse4spd

:lol:.For 9.99 more can color match the car.

crj1968

Charger_Fan