News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Happy Easter

Started by xp29f8b, April 08, 2007, 02:55:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xp29f8b

Happy Easter. Now get out there and find them eggs  ;D

Afflyer

Happy Easter to one and all!

Bradley
Retired USAF C-130H3, C-130E, MC-130E, MC-130W Flight Engineer

1969 Charger 440/4bbl "Hemi Orange Mistress"
2009 Hemi Ram 1500 Sport Special Crew Cab "Black Betty"
2011 BMW X5 3.5i "Heidi"

my73charger

4cruzin

Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

BMOTOXSTAR

Hoppy Easter. It is looking like Christmas day here in NE Ohio, by good ol' Lake Erie. About 3 inches of snow & cold!  :shruggy:
I was planning on driving the Mopar to church  :engel016: for Easter & was going to drive it to all the different get togethers today. :rotz:
73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

skip68

Today was a busy day!!!!!!!! I was barely out of P.J.'s and had to load up kids to go with Chuck to look at a car for our SEMI-ADOPTED 19 year old son. (He used to work for us in Cali. and for friends of our's too. His mom  :icon_smile_dissapprove: moved away, and he wanted to go with us to Tennessee to get a chance to move up in life!) :yesnod: He's a great kid and loves cars!!!!! Anyway's he sold his beater bike last week and we found him a Plymouth Satellite, I think it's a 73'. Then we had to hurry home and get ready to go to our family's huge Easter thing! But, we also had to wait for a guy to show up to put a deposit on Chuck's Yamaha R1 that we had for sale! (General Lee paint job fund!) There were at least, 50 people there and met new family members too! (Needless to say,.....I'm tired!) But the kids had such a great time with the egg hunt! I brought 90 plastic eggs that I hand stuffed with candy, and i brought 2 1/2 dozen hard boiled eggs. Everybody else brought eggs too to hide, but it was funny,...........we had soooooooooooooooo many eggs that we couldn't find place's  to hide them all in! So we just threw out candy and eggs EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Today was long and eventful, but ,...MEMORABLE! I love that! :yesnod: Happy Easter everyone!!!!

P.S.
Yeah, the candy is locked up! :yesnod:  Out of site ,...out of mind!!! :devil:
Kids + Suger =  :brickwall: :RantExplode: :'(
P.P.S. We will post picks of satellite soon,.....hey it's not a charger but at least it's mopar!

Mrs.Skip68
;)
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

BMOTOXSTAR

I have a 74' Satellite as well as a 73' Charger. I love the Satellite. It is bone stock granny.  :yesnod:
Post a pic of your friend's Satellite.
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

skip68

Oops, I forgot to say that the Satellite was only $975.00!!!!!  :icon_smile_big:
Mrs.Skip68
;)
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

BMOTOXSTAR

What kind of shape in it in? :shruggy:
Just got mine for $2800 in original mint condition ! :yesnod:
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

skip68

I finally got Josh to let me take some pics. of the Easter Present/Satellite. (He's never home!) I'm gonna send them to Mike and have him post for me! I only got a couple shots off, because my camera wants to be a B&*%h!!!!!!
Mrs.Skip68
;)

Sorry for the HUGE delay!!!! :-*

mikepmcs

I'm here and waiting to assist.

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

skip68

I sent them awhile ago in e-mail....................?????????????? Did it not go?

BMOTOXSTAR

Never got the pic's.
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

mikepmcs

I got half a pic chuck and lisa.

send it again

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

mikepmcs

here they are!!!

skip68

:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
Thanks so much for being "OUR" postmaster!!! You rock Mike!!! :yesnod: :METAL: :bow:
The car needs work, but has potential! (At least I think so!)
Mrs.Skip68
;)

P.S. The kid put glass packs on it and now has the exhaust coming out both sides, below the back doors!. (Thanks to my brother-in-Law, who welds!  :coolgleamA:)

BMOTOXSTAR

That is a cool looking car. Some paint, & duals with slotted tips and a go wing & it would be sweet. :yesnod:
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT