News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Easy Personality Profile test... check it out.

Started by RD, September 11, 2005, 10:48:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RD

So far dodgecharger.com statistics are:

Average score = 40.1

Median score = 39.5

I wonder how this sample relates to this forums population as a whole? hmmm.... maybe since we are all around the 40's, our personalities seem to mesh due to the commonalities of our hobbies.

Of course this is a extremely biased sample due to the fact that we all like Chargers (mopars) and we are on the forum quite a bit.   Not a very good sampling that can be discredited in many ways.   Interesting to say the least though.
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Brock Samson

i'd like to see what the quotes were for our results...
Emily seems to have posted highest.

RD

31 TO 40 POINTS

Others see you as sensible, cautious, careful and practical.   They see you as clever, gifted, or talented, but modest. Not a person who makes friends too quickly or easily, but someone who's extremely loyal to friends you do make and who expect the same loyalty in return. Those who really get to know you realize it   takes a lot to shake your trust in your friends, but equally that it takes you a long time to get over it if that trust is ever broken.

For emily it was:

41 TO 50 POINTS

Others see you as fresh, lively, charming, amusing, practical and always interesting; someone who's constantly in the center of attention, but sufficiently well-balanced not to let it go to their head. They also see you as kind, considerate, and understanding; someone who'll   always cheer them up and help them out.
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Rocky

Quote from: RD on September 15, 2005, 10:45:36 PM
So far dodgecharger.com statistics are:

Average score = 40.1

I wonder how this sample relates to this forums population as a whole? hmmm.... maybe since we are all around the 40's, our personalities seem to mesh due to the commonalities of our hobbies.

I'm only 23.

MyMopar

Do I get bonus points for figuring out how to get it to work in the first place  ;D

4402tuff4u

"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

NHCharger

Sorry, I can save it to my puter, but after I change the name it will not open or I get lines of code.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone- current moneypit
79 Lil Red Express - future moneypit
88 Ramcharger 4x4-moneypit in waiting
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

ron73440

I LIKE BEER!!!
USMC

Doc74