News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

POR 15

Started by MoparYoungGun, September 12, 2005, 07:06:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MoparYoungGun

Ok, sorry if this is a dumb question but I know NOTHING about body work/painting. Can you paint over POR 15? My Mom is going to be trading in her current car and she was wondering if I could fix some rust over one of the wheels. I though I could just use POR 15 and then get touch up paint and paint over that. Thanks for the help!

8WHEELER

Yes you can paint over POR-15, THIS ENGINE BAY WAS PAINTED WITH POR-15 first looks good.

Dan
74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.

MoparYoungGun

Drop Top

Make sure you read the directions carefully And fallow them exactly. If the POR dries too much it will need to be sanded before painting.

MoparYoungGun

Quote from: Drop Top on September 13, 2005, 07:29:49 AM
Make sure you read the directions carefully And fallow them exactly. If the POR dries too much it will need to be sanded before painting.
Will do :yesnod: .

BigBlockSam

use primer than paint
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img