News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Identifying Mopar Steel Wheels

Started by Chatt69chgr, April 16, 2007, 09:01:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chatt69chgr

http://www.classicchambered.com/classic/wheels.html

The above website has some nice pictures of steel wheels for Mopars.  I like the 15X7 inch wheels classified as "later style"  and would like to score some at a wrecking yard.  You can easily measure the diameter but the width is a little more difficult since the junkyard wheels usually have tires on them.  Does anyone know if there are any identifying markings on wheels as to size?  And does anyone know what cars these wheel might be found on.  I have a set of 15 inch steel wheels now that came off a 69 New Yorker but they don't have any vents in them.  They are solid all the way around.  There is a "6" to the right of the valve stem on them.  I wonder if this means they are 15X6 size?  I plan on using some of these "later style" steels with the new red circle dog dishes I have ordered.  Thanks.