News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

nice superbird recreation for sale

Started by BigBlockSam, April 17, 2007, 11:13:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

nakita7

That is one nice clone...love seeing them properly done!

daytonalo

wetfeetmi

thallium

It's kind of like the red barren that use to fly the triplanes, but only just a regular one. and he's been thrown out of his house.  it's a throw out barren.  man, do you know anything?  :P

hotrod98

And to think...six years ago, we could have bought a real one for 60k. In fact, six years ago, I turned one down for half of that.

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

daytonalo

Shoulda , woulda , coulda !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CharlieCharger

Quote from: daytonalo on April 19, 2007, 09:59:21 AM

eastwooda, Texas natives will know what I'm talking about..Nice nice car. I actually just daydreamed driving that, but don't we all  :yesnod:
Earth. Even the word sounded strange to me now... unfamiliar. How long had I been gone? How long had I been back? Did it matter? I tried to find the rhythm of the world where I used to live. I followed the current. I was silent, attentive, I made a conscious effort to smile, nod, stand, and perform the millions of gestures that constitute life on earth. I studied these gestures until they became reflexes again. But I was haunted by the idea that I remembered her wrong -Solaris

runninhorn

Quote from: CharlieCharger on April 19, 2007, 02:45:21 PM
Quote from: daytonalo on April 19, 2007, 09:59:21 AM

eastwooda, Texas natives will know what I'm talking about..Nice nice car. I actually just daydreamed driving that, but don't we all  :yesnod:

i live in east texas, what do you mean?