News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Flo-Pro mufflers

Started by RECHRGD, April 23, 2007, 08:27:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve P.

Quote from: CharlieCharger on May 14, 2007, 06:40:12 PM
Quote from: mikepmcs on May 14, 2007, 06:35:05 PM
It does appear that a lot of us are not fans of the flowmasters.

If I need some more sound out of the Charger after Thursday's cam change, I will be getting the ultraflo's as well.

v/r
Mike

I live right by a muffler shop..and everybody and there mother with a Mustang GT gets a pair of flowmasters installed and automatically they think they are race car drivers..

Hahaha....  That goes for all these kids with their FART CANS on rice burners.. (WOW), it went from moms ratty pile of crap that I didn't want to be seen in to a WILD ASS RIDE THAT NOBODY CAN BEAT.....  Hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaaaa.........................  Gotta love it..
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Ghoste

It must be true because around here, all the ones with fart cans are always revving to the redline before they shift and are always going waaay faster than the rest of the traffic.  I don't think they can be slowed down after throwing on a 6 inch diameter blingedy bling super turbo genuine chromium plated belly whomper fart can deluxe.

Steve P.

Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

mikepmcs

He said fart can deluxe...heeeeee :icon_smile_big:

new disorder....  FCD

That made me giggle!

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?