News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Bald Hill, Long Island Tuesday Night Cruise

Started by dkn1997, April 28, 2007, 03:21:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dkn1997

Anyone know when it starts up again. I have not gone in over a year, but that's about to change...
RECHRGED

autodynamics

dont know let me know when you find out....

dkn1997

wow.....you really resurrected this thread...it may be a year old, but still I ask: anyone know when it starts up again?  it's usually June.
RECHRGED

autodynamics

I think its in may... sunday mornings at crab tree is still on...

dkn1997

even now?  that's cool.  last time I hit that one, the cops were there turning people away...at 8am it was already packed out. 

RECHRGED

autodynamics

yup  was going to go today but couldnt wake up..! if weather is nice on sunday there is usually a good crowd. shoot me a email if u ever want to go...Pete

dkn1997

RECHRGED

autodynamics

dkn1997

Quote from: autodynamics on March 01, 2009, 10:22:30 PM
is bald hill open?????????

It's open as far as it being a place for the county fair and concerts and stuff....and I have no reason to believe that the tuesday night cruise won't be going on...probably start up in June.  I live about 5 minutes from it, and even it's convenient..I have had enough. I'd love to find another place/night or whatever. 
RECHRGED

autodynamics

have you come down to friday nights at bellmore...?

dkn1997

I haven't.  fridays are tough for me.  My wife works in the city 2 days a week and that's one of 'em.  she doesn't get home till after 8pm and I have to watch the kids.  My oldest could come, she's 8, but my youngest might not hold out that long...very long ride to/from for me. probably over an hour each way
RECHRGED