News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Picture of the day! by you!

Started by ck1, April 28, 2007, 11:59:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ck1

Post a picture of the day, anyday from this time forward, and if at all possible no cars plz :icon_smile_big: I know thats gonna be hard and only pictures you have taken.  Today was my 41 birthday and we went fishing, enjoy!
CJK

ck1

The elk pictures didn't turn out so well, dammit I need to figure out this camera, can't hold it still to wait for it to adjust :brickwall:
CJK

Shakey

Kristina (3) playing in the puddles at her Grandparents on Saturday.

Brock Samson

Happy post Birthday CK1!  :icon_smile_big:

So Yesterday I took a long walk and a picture...  :icon_smile_wink:

Charger_Fan

How recent do you want these pics? ;D
This was taken in August '05 of the mountainside on fire near my house. They got it put out sometime the next day.

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Khyron

hows this?

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Arthu®

Ok didn't take any pics of the last night but here's me with a friend of mine, also the girl I am going to Barcelona with. This was friday...
Striving for world domination since 1986

ck1

Cool pictures, recent pictures meaning this day or the fallowing, picture of the day, was hoping it would turn out like a post to get on a personal note so people here on this site would get to know each other a little better besides just there car, and again only pictures that you take..............wildlife pictures are cool too area you live etc..

P.S. was hoping Dan 8wheeler would post a picture of his new buddy :yesnod:
CJK

Rocky

I tilled up my front yard almost 2 months ago, fertalized and seeded by hand, and now I have a lawn for the first time in my life.  :icon_smile_cool: 

Old Moparz

I took these two in Florida a few weeks ago.
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

CharlieCharger

Quote from: Old Moparz on April 30, 2007, 01:44:16 PM

What part of Florida is that?
Earth. Even the word sounded strange to me now... unfamiliar. How long had I been gone? How long had I been back? Did it matter? I tried to find the rhythm of the world where I used to live. I followed the current. I was silent, attentive, I made a conscious effort to smile, nod, stand, and perform the millions of gestures that constitute life on earth. I studied these gestures until they became reflexes again. But I was haunted by the idea that I remembered her wrong -Solaris

Rocky

Quote from: CharlieCharger on April 30, 2007, 02:01:32 PM

What part of Florida is that?

I think it's near the beach.  :icon_smile_cool:

skip68

I collect dolphin things! I want that mailbox!!!! Too cute!!
Mrs.Skip68 ;)
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

ck1

Quote from: Rocky on April 30, 2007, 01:39:57 PM
I tilled up my front yard almost 2 months ago, fertalized and seeded by hand, and now I have a lawn for the first time in my life.  :icon_smile_cool: 
I have to many fir trees in my yard and it ain't worth all the trouble with chemicals
CJK

472 R/T SE

This a cool thread.

1.  Kind of proud of this one.
2.  Our yard where I worked, another typical day.
3.  Our yard, the same.

Mean 318

From last summer here in ND-

ck1

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on April 30, 2007, 03:16:13 PM
This a cool thread.

3.  Our yard, the same.

That looks like Rainer?
CJK

ck1

Quote from: Mean 318 on April 30, 2007, 03:28:58 PM
From last summer here in ND-

looks close to the bad lands? or brice canyons? cool
CJK

69bronzeT5

I dont have any current pictures of my town but these should show what my city looks like. The pics are from last May.

The first 2 are going through town
The third one is the aerial view of the city from Mt.Prevost (every kid in my school ran up the mountain and back down last year)
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

69Coronet

I got to stand by and watch as this house went down.

Can you see the pool table?
Its no disgrace being poor.  Its just inconvienient.

ck1

Quote from: 69Coronet on April 30, 2007, 03:47:49 PM

yes how did they get it up there and why? not enough room to set it up in that house :o
CJK

472 R/T SE

Quote from: ck1 on April 30, 2007, 03:33:58 PM
Quote from: 472 R/T SE on April 30, 2007, 03:16:13 PM
This a cool thread.

3.  Our yard, the same.

That looks like Rainer?

North of Hood River, Or. actually.  One summer when my mom was visiting I took her up there.  I took the picture from the seat of the pick up on a one way road that was on the water's edge.  I have a tripod with a real nice SLR now.  I bought it all when I sold my blue car, just haven't used it much, still find myself using the trusty old Olympus.

Oh yeah, Happy Belated Birthday ck1.

69Coronet

Quote from: ck1 on April 30, 2007, 04:03:33 PM
Quote from: 69Coronet on April 30, 2007, 03:47:49 PM

yes how did they get it up there and why? not enough room to set it up in that house :o

I do not know how they got it in there.  It was in a crawl space that could only be accessed through a 24"X 24" door in the bathroom. There wasnt any room anywhere in the house.  That house was packed with enough junk to fill 6 of those giant dumpsters that you see at construction sites.   And that was just the house.  Ther garage had enough to fill 3 or 4 of those dumpsters.  Not to mention the stuff in the yard.

And that was how the last people to live there lived.  With all that stuff in there
Its no disgrace being poor.  Its just inconvienient.

ck1

we had a house like that in Preston WA. on park property, fire department just used it as practice and burned it! funny they never tried to put it out :icon_smile_cool:
CJK

68isgr8

These were taken about a month or so ago.  I was driving my son to the doctors, came into a little town called "Troy" (Idaho) happened to glance at the top of a cliff above the highway and seen this moose. Turned around, parked and noticed she had a baby with her. You can see it in the 2nd picture, laying down.  It surprised me how close they were to the highway, let alone so close to town!

click on photos for larger viewing--