News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Picture of the day! by you!

Started by ck1, April 28, 2007, 11:59:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikepmcs

thanks low profile

Cena!!!!!

thank you!

right click, save!

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

69bananabeast

Cena doesn't look that big in that pic. It's always great to see the shows they have for the troops possibly remind them about things from home .
1969 Charger  446
1970 Charger  318
1932 Ford Rat Rod   (under construction)

hemigeno

A few shots I took this morning before heading off to work - we're enjoying some great weather right now, and it was pretty hard not to sit out on the deck for a whole lot longer...

Charger_Fan

Nice back yard, Geno!

Mine looks just like that...except the grass, trees, water & deck...otherwise, much the same. ;D

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

69Coronet

Saw this silo while out driving around.  Cant see it but at the bottom its says 10.2 tons.
Its no disgrace being poor.  Its just inconvienient.

6670charger

Found this guy in a tree outside of the apartment complex I was living in near Columbus, GA a few months ago...............
Proudly Confusing The Crap Out Of People Since 1963

Old Moparz

One of my cats, Bugsy, sitting on a stone wall.

Technically, this is not a photo of a car so it's safe.  :D 
It's a Chrysler dealership in Albany I passed by once.
I like the old "Art Deco" script lettering on the neon sign.

Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

PocketThunder

Quote from: 69Coronet on May 08, 2007, 02:48:43 PM
The last person to live in the white house moved into a shed on a farm.

I love american 4 squares.  Its too bad you cant afford to heat them anymore.. thats probably one reason why they are vacant.
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

ck1

Quote from: PocketThunder on May 10, 2007, 04:35:47 PM

I love american 4 squares.  Its too bad you cant afford to heat them anymore.. thats probably one reason why they are vacant.
4 squares mean three storys with a basment?
CJK

Skued

Bald Eagle

A friend of mine.

Steve
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.-Albert Einstein

69Coronet

Quote from: PocketThunder on May 10, 2007, 04:35:47 PM

They were rental houses that are all owned by one guy.  And he just lets them sit and dosent do anything with them

472 R/T SE

Pictures that were sent to me couple years ago.

1. Colby, Ks.
2. Wakeeney, Ks.
3.      "           "

Charger_Fan

We've had dust storms like that at my house, the kind that blot out the sun. Not so bad these days, since there's a lot more area developed.

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

69Coronet

West bound freight i got outside Pana IL.

Drache

1. One of the many doors I have to make sure is locked every night while working security...  :-\
2. RC Car that was given to me. The thing is about three feet long I would think and takes a sealed lead acid battery about a foot long!
3. The security vehicle I used to use....
4. My home town, Likely BC Canada
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Charger Aficionado

One I took recently in Tennessee, and my Pup...

mikepmcs

looking off my porch today, and some last night antics.....ok, every night :D

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

mikepmcs

ozzy was rockin the pad last night.  My good friend Jason "Elvis"  Oliver.  Son of this man..hee hee

dodgecharger-fan

Quote from: Spike on May 05, 2007, 07:33:09 PM
Detroit in January.

Detroit in spring.

Detroit last week.  :icon_smile_big:

73dodge

Quote from: dodgecharger-fan on May 14, 2007, 02:31:33 PM
Quote from: Spike on May 05, 2007, 07:33:09 PM
Detroit in January.

Detroit in spring.

Detroit last week.  :icon_smile_big:

I see you took that picture from the safety of the Canadian side.............................

Surprised that I did not see tracer rounds coming out if the city..............
Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms should be a convenience store NOT a government agency!

Silver R/T

beautiful downtown Nashville
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

ck1

Think this is a barn owl, we have to rescue there young all the time for the young ones seem to fall out of the nest all the time.......they say crows knock them out to..........
CJK

Shakey

Cruising through NM

472 R/T SE

By the looks of those trees in the background, it looks like a tornado of sorts came thru once upon a time.  ???

68chrgrwife

here is a pic of hubby cuddling with his drive shaft....

MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
LOVING MY HUBBY: CHARGERMAN68
1973 DODGE CHALLENGER: SOLD :(
1968 DODGE CHARGER RT CLONE (OK, SO IT'S HUBBY'S BUT IT'S MINE TOO, RIGHT?)
2008 DODGE CHARGER
2005 DODGE MAGNUM R/T (YES IT'S GOTTA HEMI)!