News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Picture of the day! by you!

Started by ck1, April 28, 2007, 11:59:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

69Coronet

Quote from: ck1 on April 30, 2007, 04:53:58 PM
we had a house like that in Preston WA. on park property, fire department just used it as practice and burned it! funny they never tried to put it out :icon_smile_cool:

The fire department did practice on this one but they just cut holes in it.  They nearly had to call an ambulance out cause 2 guys were carrying another out and they fell down the porch steps and the one in the back fell over the other 2 and landed square on his head.
Its no disgrace being poor.  Its just inconvienient.

ck1

we started a garden yesterday, some pictures today, didn't see any elk on the way home, which is rare :rotz:
CJK

69Coronet

Just an abandoned Farm house i found one day

ck1

Quote from: 69Coronet on April 30, 2007, 10:09:01 PM
I have seen that house! on the way back from Reno, I bet the Spanish Spring are just North of that? am I right? can't remember what state, I have a photo genetic memory, we were just there in February......

P.S. if that anywere near Wisconsin never mind to far off, looks  familiar must be a typical farm House build.........
CJK

Old Moparz

Quote from: CharlieCharger on April 30, 2007, 02:01:32 PM
What part of Florida is that?

It was Palm Coast, FL (Flagler Beach area) which is north of Daytona & south of St. Augustine. I have an aunt that lives in Palm Coast & I was down there Easter week. There's more pix, but I am still looking to resize them to post later in another thread. Tons of pix from Don Garlits museum too.  :D

Quote from: Rocky on April 30, 2007, 02:03:55 PM
Quote from: CharlieCharger on April 30, 2007, 02:01:32 PM
Quote from: Old Moparz on April 30, 2007, 01:44:16 PM
I took these two in Florida a few weeks ago.

What part of Florida is that?

I think it's near the beach.  :icon_smile_cool:

:haha:

Quote from: skip68 on April 30, 2007, 02:10:53 PM
Quote from: Old Moparz on April 30, 2007, 01:44:16 PM
I took these two in Florida a few weeks ago.

I collect dolphin things! I want that mailbox!!!! Too cute!!
Mrs.Skip68 ;)

I made my wife turn the car around so I can get a pic of it, I thought it was great too. I thought I wanted one, but at $475 plus shipping, it ain't happening.   :o

http://www.customdesignmailbox.com/designs/dolphin/index.html
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

Spike

From a month ago when I was in the U.A.E.

Shakey

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on April 30, 2007, 03:16:13 PM
This a cool thread.

1.  Kind of proud of this one.

This looks like it could be the same one?

Shakey

These are the pork chops we had for dinner on Saturday night.

I was in IA not to long ago and I had a 20oz double bon- in pork chop for dinner.  I liked it so much I asked my butcher to cut some decent sized ones for me.  He's a great guy!   :yesnod:

Chris G.

Shakey

ck1

Quote from: Chris G. on May 01, 2007, 07:03:24 AM
Thats that fort on or near a coast in Washington? or maybe woodbe Island?  i think I went on a Field trip there in grade school had big canons on the coast too..........
CJK

Chris G.

Quote from: ck1 on May 01, 2007, 08:01:57 AM
Thats that fort on or near a coast in Washington? or maybe woodbe Island?  i think I went on a Field trip there in grade school had big canons on the coast too..........

Good answer, but it's on the east coast. It's an old fort in South Jersey. It was built to fend off incoming ships. There's some cannons around, but I didn't get any pictures. Imagine trying to nail a ship with a cannon ball? Talk about luck if you actually hit one.

Chris G.

Here's a few more. Brock should enjoy the rainbow.  :icon_smile_wink:

Brock Samson

:scratchchin: o.k. ... Sunshine..  ;)

69Coronet

Quote from: ck1 on April 30, 2007, 10:52:59 PM
Quote from: 69Coronet on April 30, 2007, 10:09:01 PM
I have seen that house! on the way back from Reno, I bet the Spanish Spring are just North of that? am I right? can't remember what state, I have a photo genetic memory, we were just there in February......

P.S. if that anywere near Wisconsin never mind to far off, looks  familiar must be a typical farm House build.........

That house is just outside of Verona WI. There arent alot of farm houses that look like that one

69Coronet

Some Train pictures i got while visiting some friends

69Coronet

my cat attacking my brothers dog. The cats eyes are blue cause of the flash.

mustanghater

A picture i took off the top deck of our resturant today
New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

mikepmcs

My day at the shop.
These are my bud's that I hang out with daily and are the nicest people in the world.  All hardcore Harley guys and my kind of people.  This is the shop I was hoping to get a job at when I retired from the Navy.  I'm still working the issue and haven't given up yet(it's a money thing, I don't want a lot, but have to pay the bills if you know what I mean)

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

mikepmcs

more of the same with the baddest 69 chevelle this side of the river.  That thing is wicked fast! :yesnod:
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

mikepmcs

here's some more, this is "The Dark Side"

mikepmcs

more, and yes that is a real ss you see there.... and 2 55's under the blue tarp... and that nasty pherd thing there whatever that is. :icon_smile_big:

mikepmcs

didn't get any pics of pops today(Danny Oliver, the ringmaster, but here he is from pics not taken today....you get the idea) :icon_smile_big: :METAL:

How could you not want to work for this guy....glad i'm on his good side, if you know what i mean. :yesnod:

ramit

I have never seen a chevelle with a fifth wheel hitch on it before. :icon_smile_big:

70 Battle Horse

Hey Chris, Is that one of the gun battery placements on Sandy Hook? I was there 11 days ago ...real cool place !!

Best 1/4 run so far 12.7 @ 108 mph