News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Picture of the day! by you!

Started by ck1, April 28, 2007, 11:59:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

71charger_fan

Bent Pyramid, Dashur, Egypt

71charger_fan

This is Bear. We picked him up yesterday from Appalachian Great Pyrenees Rescue near Richmond, VA.

Charger_Fan

Quote from: 71charger_fan on October 17, 2016, 02:27:43 PM
This is Bear. We picked him up yesterday from Appalachian Great Pyrenees Rescue near Richmond, VA.
Way to go! He looks like a happy dog, for sure.

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

68pplcharger

Good looking dog, is he a White German Sheppard? We have a giant full blood long hair female we rescued about three years ago. She is about 100lbs. great dogs  :2thumbs:

Lennard

Beautiful dog, and awesome that you're saving it's life cause most cats and dogs get a lethal injection after being in the pound for 1 month.

71charger_fan

"Good looking dog, is he a White German Sheppard?"

No, he's a Great Pyrenees. Catching him running while his ears were bounced up may have been confusing.

68pplcharger

Quote from: 71charger_fan on October 20, 2016, 08:03:48 AM
"Good looking dog, is he a White German Sheppard?"

No, he's a Great Pyrenees. Catching him running while his ears were bounced up may have been confusing.
Good looking dog, Never heard of that breed. Yeah the ears flipped up from running definitely changes the look

67440chrg

Great pictures everyone. If I had a camera that would take good low light pictures the sky has been beautiful lately at sun down. I have a couple chairs out behind my barn where I go set at sundown have a beer and relax with nothing but country side and the sky.

Bronzedodge

Awesome breed.  Old neighbor had one.  Super gentile.  Huge too.  Have fun with his coat.  And the shedding.   :laugh:
Mopar forever!

71charger_fan

Not my first Pyr. I knew what I was getting into.

BLK 68 R/T

Taken this morning on my way to work, sun just coming up and no wind  :patriot:

71charger_fan

Lincoln Memorial, Louisville, KY

birdsandbees

1970 'Bird RM23UOA170163
1969 'Bee WM21H9A230241
1969 Dart Swinger LM23P9B190885
1967 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S
1966 Plymouth Satellite HP2 - 9941 original miles
1964 Dodge 440 62422504487

keepat

Yesterday we picked up the first 78 Fleming classic. The boat weighs 90 tons and it required a barge crane to handle the weight. Very difficult offload with a lot of moving parts but it went very smoothly.

CRW-FK5

Quote from: Drache on June 03, 2016, 08:07:49 PM
So I found this trail that overlooks the Fraser River. Really nice view... but spotted something I never seen before. On a small rock island in the middle of the river was an old cabin! I have no idea how someone would get over there, maybe there was a bridge at one time.

Fraser River

Looking down onto the island

Zooming in a little

Look at that rock fireplace

Driving out to the ranch I have to cross the Rudy Johnson Bridge pictured below

Going across the bridge and looking down river you can see the small rock island the cabin is on

Very cool cabin picture.

Charger_Fan

Quote from: keepat on December 24, 2016, 09:26:28 AM
Yesterday we picked up the first 78 Fleming classic. The boat weighs 90 tons and it required a barge crane to handle the weight. Very difficult offload with a lot of moving parts but it went very smoothly.
Thanks for posting the pics, that's very interesting. The boat looks like it's in very nice condition, compared to some of the ones in your previous pics.

Every time I see pics of those cargo ships, I'm amazed they don't tip over from the weight of all the containers up top. :icon_smile_big:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

ralley72

Its amazing what people had to do to get and maintain water on their farms 100 years ago. I couldn't imagine digging this well. This well is on a property I own. Waters down 17 foot from the top and I wasn't able  measure how much water is in there.

Mike
1973 Roadrunner 400 mag. 4 sp

Dino

Dude you make me nervous looking into the well like that! Careful or your next picture is looking at the sky through a long stone tube!  ;)
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

71charger_fan

A split second before I was slammed into by 90+ pounds of exuberant Great Pyrenees.

Drache

Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Kern Dog

If that is your real name, I'd edit out the picture of the I.D. How hard would that be for someone to fake for themselves????

Bronzedodge

I agree.  You wouldn't want to upset the Umbrella Corporation.    :smilielol:
Mopar forever!

draftingmonkey

Drache

Quote from: Kern Dog on March 11, 2017, 01:04:55 AM
If that is your real name, I'd edit out the picture of the I.D. How hard would that be for someone to fake for themselves????

The ID is for a famous fictitious company that is responsible for zombie outbreaks in both video games and movies  :nana:
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Troy

Quote from: Kern Dog on March 11, 2017, 01:04:55 AM
:haha: But showing the serial number of the firearm - that's not a concern?

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.