News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Picture of the day! by you!

Started by ck1, April 28, 2007, 11:59:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alfaitalia

Autumn in West Sussex UK. This is always what I think of when someone says Autumn.....or Fall!! The colour has stayed much longer this year as we have not had the storms or frost to bring the leaves down.....yet.

Snapped these on my phone today whilst on my way to a job. Sorry about the size but could not resize them on my phone....and I'm supposed to be working!!

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you !!

Paul G

That looks just like the upper midwest of the U.S. this time of year. Do you get harsh winters there? The midwest does.
1972 Charger Topper Special, 360ci, 46RH OD trans, 8 3/4 sure grip with 3.91 gear, 14.93@92 mph.
1973 Charger Rallye, 4 speed, muscle rat. Whatever engine right now?

Mopars Unlimited of Arizona

http://www.moparsaz.com/#

alfaitalia

No...Sussex is on the South Coast of the UK....so very mild. Only get a couple of dozen frosts (mornings below 32F) per year around here. Have had no serious snow since 2010.....and most years we get none. :2thumbs:

Not the best photos but it was pretty impressive watching this 3 million kilogram (6,613,868 lb) bridge section being moved down the road. Each dolly had 72 wheels and there were a total of 5 dollys (360 wheels).

Fred

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

70 sublime

Better question is why ?
Did they move it from one place to another place that needed a bridge or did they put it together someplace and move it to its new home ?
next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

About 70,000 cars use that section of road a day so they built it off to the side to minimize traffic disruptions. It is all part of a major road upgrade as that section of road is terrible in peak hour.

Musicman

Been a while since anyone has posted here so.... why not.
Hood Ornament on my 1990 W250 Diesel.

71charger_fan

My new driver side floor in the '55 Plymouth wagon.

Musicman

One of many Sunset shots taken here at work...

gtx6970

Quote from: 440 on November 26, 2017, 09:54:29 PM
Not the best photos but it was pretty impressive watching this 3 million kilogram (6,613,868 lb) bridge section being moved down the road. Each dolly had 72 wheels and there were a total of 5 dollys (360 wheels).

WOW

gtx6970

Quote from: Drache on September 02, 2017, 06:20:10 PM
Quote from: Drache on June 03, 2016, 08:07:49 PM
Zooming in a little

Look at that rock fireplace

What the island looks like after the wildfires:

Thats a shame .

Killer pictures btw

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

VegasCharger

Charger_Fan

^^^ What's going on there? Setting up to cook some meth? (sorry, been watching Breaking Bad  ;D )

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Fred

I can't get past the strange top he's wearing...............or is it a she?

alfaitalia

Just in case you should care what I (alfaitalia....real name Dean!) should look like....this was taken a couple of weeks ago at a friends 40th and I quite like the photo. It was a black tie event. The fact I even own a tux that still (just) fits after nearly 30 years is good......but the fact I'm drinking pints rather than nice little things in champagne flutes the other guests shows you how out of place I feel at things like this !!!...lol. And my wife does not drink at all....which is handy when it comes to getting home!!! ! The lovely lady to my left is Mrs Alfaitalia....looking lovely as always (she might read this!!). I thought we brushed up all right for a couple of 51 year olds!! The curves in the dress to my right is the birthday girl.

BDF

Putting on the ritz! Handsome couple you are :cheers:

Paul G

You look like you are really enjoying that outfit you are wearing Dean. It also looks like your beautiful wife is enjoying you in it more than you are.
1972 Charger Topper Special, 360ci, 46RH OD trans, 8 3/4 sure grip with 3.91 gear, 14.93@92 mph.
1973 Charger Rallye, 4 speed, muscle rat. Whatever engine right now?

Mopars Unlimited of Arizona

http://www.moparsaz.com/#

71charger_fan

'55 Plymouth rides out the storm.

Fred

OH my! that is something I can live without. (the snow I mean)

Rubberduck

ยด68 Charger, 505 by CWE, 4-speed

Fred