News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Picture of the day! by you!

Started by ck1, April 28, 2007, 11:59:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Musicman

Jim's latest creation... the 65 Concept...
Another example of Jim repurposing items... Jim made the front grille surround out of those Handicap Handrails you see in bathrooms, and the grille itself is made from luggage rails he found on the roof of an old Ford Station Wagon. I had the pleasure of seeing this one in the rough, starting from scratch. Considering the fact that Jim has little or no tooling to speak of outside of a sewing machine, a few basic hand tools, and a small group of friends, some pretty amazing things roll out of his workshop. He does have his own little 120V Mig welder now though  :lol:

b5blue

Ryan.C

Wow, what a cool garage your buddy has  :2thumbs:
There are few problems in life that cannot be solved with C-4.

JB400

What's in the door scallops on the 68?  One looks like a Canadian maple leaf.

ralley72

While working in Bozeman Mt I took some time and drove down to Yellowstone National Park. Picture of old faithfull
1973 Roadrunner 400 mag. 4 sp

RallyeMike

Found a parts car, and on the return trip a giant cowboy and 60 Plymouth sedan.

1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

b5blue

Hey I've seen that big guy around here!  :2thumbs:

Musicman

Yeah, we have one here too at the local Surplus Store (AKA: The Cowboy Store)  :cheers:

Musicman

Fields of Lupine

Malkolm

This is my cold drink today with a view to Parthenon. Currently in Greece trying to find and buy real estate in Athens. It's going to be our family vacation property, we will stay there for 1.5-2 months per year and the rest period I will rent it to tourists.

Musicman

gtx6970

I caught this F16 just before he hit the throttle and shot straight up
Mt Lemmon is in the back ground  ( Tucson Az )

https://www.facebook.com/bill.allphin/videos/2727939280568561/

Right behind him there was a second ( they usually take off one right after the other. At least 2, sometimes up to 6 ,,one right after the other Pretty cool

krops cars

That would have been so cool to see.

71charger_fan

Chrysler Product Owners Club show this past Saturday.

Q5XX29

Cool shot of me in my LO23 Hurst Hemi Dart at the dragstrip on Sunday. Photo credit to Jerry Nash.
dakota_gt on Instagram

Dave Kanofsky

"God sent his Son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through him." John 3:17, NLT

Racers For Christ Chaplain (www.teamrfc.org)

Ponch ®

Took this at a concert a couple of weeks ago. Unknown model, but the light was hitting just right.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Kern Dog

TruckDriver

The moon this past Monday morning over the asphalt plant. Taken with my cell phone.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

TruckDriver

Last night at work about 6:30pm central time. Taken with my cell phone.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Musicman

Sitting on my porch last weekend when I saw this Indian Chief riding a Bear.

birdsandbees

1970 'Bird RM23UOA170163
1969 'Bee WM21H9A230241
1969 Dart Swinger LM23P9B190885
1967 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S
1966 Plymouth Satellite HP2 - 9941 original miles
1964 Dodge 440 62422504487

alfaitalia

Quote from: TruckDriver on October 19, 2019, 02:39:07 PM
The moon this past Monday morning over the asphalt plant. Taken with my cell phone.

Ahhh...the moon over the asphalt works.....who says romance is dead! :rofl:
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you !!

krops cars

Musicman, I would love to sit on that porch.