News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Wow, Drache, 32 posts (and counting) already on day one!

Started by Dans 68, July 18, 2005, 06:29:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dans 68

I am kind amazed how you guys do it. Is today your day off from work, or...? Impressive.:o

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

NHCharger

Don't worry. Once Ghost finds his way over here he'll give Drache a run for his money.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone- current moneypit
79 Lil Red Express - future moneypit
88 Ramcharger 4x4-moneypit in waiting
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

BB1

I was most time on line till ChargerBill, ::) and yes it is my day off.  ;D
Delete my profile

Drache

Heh Ghoste is here and I'm trying to give him a run for his money! I have 5 days off in a row although tomorrow I gotta run to town for 3/4 of the day so someone'll catch up by then!  :P
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Drache on July 18, 2005, 07:34:09 PM
Heh Ghoste is here and I'm trying to give him a run for his money!
Not Ghoste, Ghost.

Although Ghoste is no slouch at the moment. ;D

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Drache

Oh don't tell me there is a member called Ghoste and one called Ghost as well?
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Drache

SSSHHH Don't tell him... I wanna be special for awhile before those guys come and throw me back into that padded room!  :D
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Wakko

Yeah, I think Drache needs one of these:    ;D
Ian

'69 Basketcase, bluetooth powered

Boynton 236 F&AM

Drache

Nah I'm on these pills called Carbamazepine for my epilepsy! Same pills that Bi-Polar people take!  :icon_smile_big:
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Ghoste

I'm not a steady post whore though.  I'll go great guns for a while and then go into lurk mode for a couple of months so it all averages out in the end.  ;D

Drache

I'm not in it for the post count. I post what I like because I like talking to the people here. Nothing wrong with that is there?
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

RD

Quote from: Drache on July 19, 2005, 09:17:52 AM
I'm not in it for the post count. I post what I like because I like talking to the people here. Nothing wrong with that is there?

you are doing alot of posting? I thought you were just trying to get ahead of chryco by alot at the beginning so you do not have to play catch up!
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

IBsmokin

Hey  whats everybody doing here, is this our new forums????
what happen to dodgecharger.com, is it getting a restoration done on it, maybe a new paint job? engine rebuild? or what!!!

Silver R/T

C'mon people, what we got here is 'freedom of post opportunity' its written in Charger constitution :)
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Ghoste

Charger Constitution.  I like that.  Someone should draft the whole thing up.

Drache

Wel go ahead Ghoste, you write up the rough draft and Silver, Troy and I will polish it off!  ;D
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Ghoste

I've been trying to mull it over.  It's one of those things that maybe needs to come through in a beer inspired vision.

Drache

no no no old fashioned corn whiskey makes you think like a true continental virginian  ::)
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Ghoste

Well, I do enjoy a glass of bourbon every now and again.

Drache

I have a couple bottels of 'shine stashed out back if any of yeah come up to Canada!
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Ghoste

I'm already in Canada.  Just a long long way from you.

Drache

Wow this thread got hijacked as well... went from my 32 post count to alcohol!

HEY! BTW Ghoste has WAY more posts than I do!
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Ghoste

Yeah, but I'll fall waaaaaay off the radar this weekend when I start trying to catch up all the stuff I'm supposed to be doing right now.