News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

could someone help me with ramcharger hood??

Started by 1badbee, June 02, 2007, 09:30:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1badbee

I am restoring a 70 bee, and was woundering if anyone had some very detailed pics in their database on how the ramcharger underhood ducts are operated with the pull cable??
I have the main cable through the firewall, I have the secondary cable but I do not know where, or how it goes across the ramcharger unit, nor do I know how the flaps are to be on the air boxes..
It looks as if the secondary cable is too long, will I need to trim that down??
I have a service manual for a 70 coronet/charger, but it does not go into detail on the drawing there..
Could someone please help me, by sending me some detailed pics of how it should be in both the open position, and closed position??

Please either PM me here, or send pics to doogie772007@yahoo.com..
Thank you VERY much to everyone I could have nnot made it this
far if it was not for you!!  JUST ABOUT DONE WITH HER!!!

41husk

Call Allen Wilson, from wilsons fabrication.  Nice guy and he is very helpfull. He advertises in muscle and collectors guide, if you don't get it, let me know I will look the # up for you.
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up